• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

CONGRATS!!! Welcome to the boards!! the ladybug ring is so cute. Can't wait to hear about all your plans

congrats and welcome... looking forward to hearing more of your plans. your colors sound very pretty:goodvibes

I just noticed your avatar is the image we are uisng for our (quasi) logo for VR.
mom2010004.jpg

Hey and welcome!! I can't wait to hear more about your plans! I love the mickey crystals in the bouquet!

You've got some great ideas! I love the hair - that's similar to how I want mine. I'm growing mine out now to get it to that length!

Your entire ensemble looks very romantic and classy! I like! :)

These are the flowers on my dress.
8fa3_1.jpg

I want my flowers to go from the light pink (to match the light pink on my dress) like on this bouquet to the dark pink ....
SMBouquet2.jpg

But I only want roses like this one with mickey crystals....

HT121912-4-07.jpg

Hi there, just reading through your PJ, everything looks great so far. Your ring is sooo cool, I love how unique it is!! Is that ian stuart pompadour dress? That was my dress right up until I saw one that I liked a tiny bit more, but I still *love* it, its gorgeous!!!!!

Hi there, just reading through your PJ, everything looks great so far. Your ring is sooo cool, I love how unique it is!! Is that ian stuart pompadour dress? That was my dress right up until I saw one that I liked a tiny bit more, but I still *love* it, its gorgeous!!!!!

Yes, that is the pompadour. Which dress did you go with?

Yes, that is the pompadour. Which dress did you go with?

Ahhhhhh the pompadour, I loved trying that on!!! I got a justin alexander one, there is a pic on my PJ, it was just more flattering on me, I think thats why I went with that one. Those purple flowers are one of my inspiration pics too. Have you seen Lynne5700's (sorry if the name is wrong!) flowers? They are beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter