deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop looking at me swan!!!

3492068583_17576c3be4.jpg

HAHAHA!!!:laughing: That is one of my favorite movie quotes! I say it all the time. I just thought I'd share b/c it really made me smile! :goodvibes

Your bridal tea looked lovely and the food looked delicious. :thumbsup2

I just noticed you're from Chicago! Me too... well, actually, I'm a suburbanite but I work downtown!! :)

HAHAHA!!!:laughing: That is one of my favorite movie quotes! I say it all the time. I just thought I'd share b/c it really made me smile! :goodvibes

Your bridal tea looked lovely and the food looked delicious. :thumbsup2

I just noticed you're from Chicago! Me too... well, actually, I'm a suburbanite but I work downtown!! :)

LOL omg I missed this the first time :lmao:

OMG!! and YAY!!!!
It is you, the one I refer to in my head as "the mysterious yet beautiful Disney bride with the AMAZING dress and pics!" (Yes, it's long, I know) :rotfl:

Anyway, we arrived the same day! I wish I had stalked your wedding!! I bet we crossed paths and didn't even know it!

So glad you're doing a TR! And I'm sorry you had such a bad experience at Bonnet Creek-blech.

Can't wait for more TR!! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter