• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhhh the pompadour, I loved trying that on!!! I got a justin alexander one, there is a pic on my PJ, it was just more flattering on me, I think thats why I went with that one. Those purple flowers are one of my inspiration pics too. Have you seen Lynne5700's (sorry if the name is wrong!) flowers? They are beautiful

Yeah, I love Lynne's flowers and dress. Pink is my favorite color. I was gonna do the pompadour in the pink/coral color but wasn't sure on what flowers to get so I am going with the ivory with blush.

Oh my dress was by Justin Alexander too!!!

Do you have a picture of the whole dress? I would love to see it.

POMPADOUR-I-S.jpg

OMG!!! That has to be the most romantic dress I've ever seen!! I can't wait to hear more details about your wedding!!

BTW, do you know where to get the Mickey Crystals for the bouquet? I'm getting married at Margaritaville, and then Disneymooning, but I want to sneek a little bit of Disney Magic into my Bouquet!

That is so beautiful! very romantic looking. Wow, congrats on finding your dress! the flower choices would be perfect!:goodvibes

WOW your dress is amazing!!!!!! Just Gorgeous!!!! When are you going to post pics of you in it ;) I like your flower choices.
Oh by the way I am so subbing!!!!

eberything looks great so far, cant wait to read more and see a pic of you in your gown.

Linz xxx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter