DIS DVC 1000 Point Club (post #1 updated 02/10/2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving my daughter and son the balance of the points next year. We will then be on th 0 list.

I'm fortunate to have 3,226 ponts:-)

910 BWV between 4 contracts
940 SSR between 5 contracts
350 VWL 1 contract
500 AKV 1 contract
486 OKW 2 contracts
40 GFV 1 contract

I like the larger point contracts as they are easier for me
to manage than multiple small contracts but if and when
the time comes to sell I will probably wish I had gone w/
smaller contracts. I don't know why I didn't get at least 100
GFV points(oh yeah my husband said I had enough points already)
-40 points just isn't enough!

Keeping my fingers crossed on a ROFR at SSR. If I get it will get me on this Thread! ;) It would then be 500 BLT and 820 at SSR for a total of 1,320. pixiedust:

I'm fortunate to have 3,226 ponts:-) 910 BWV between 4 contracts 940 SSR between 5 contracts 350 VWL 1 contract 500 AKV 1 contract 486 OKW 2 contracts 40 GFV 1 contract I like the larger point contracts as they are easier for me to manage than multiple small contracts but if and when the time comes to sell I will probably wish I had gone w/ smaller contracts. I don't know why I didn't get at least 100 GFV points(oh yeah my husband said I had enough points already) -40 points just isn't enough!

I don't know if Jim caught this...are you listed on page 1 with your total points?

I'm fortunate to have 3,226 ponts:-)

910 BWV between 4 contracts
940 SSR between 5 contracts
350 VWL 1 contract
500 AKV 1 contract
486 OKW 2 contracts
40 GFV 1 contract

I like the larger point contracts as they are easier for me
to manage than multiple small contracts but if and when
the time comes to sell I will probably wish I had gone w/
smaller contracts. I don't know why I didn't get at least 100
GFV points(oh yeah my husband said I had enough points already)
-40 points just isn't enough!

Welcome :)

Sold 350 points so now down to 2130 points. The temptation to sell for a nice profit was too great.

DH just told me today that he purchased another 90 points at Vero Beach for me for Christmas but it moved very slowly. We are now just waiting for Disney to get it into the system. That now puts us at 1301.:santa:

DH just told me today that he purchased another 90 points at Vero Beach for me for Christmas but it moved very slowly. We are now just waiting for Disney to get it into the system. That now puts us at 1301.:santa:

Got it. Very nice Christmas present! Congratulations :)

We did some contract shuffling in the past few months...

We are now at 2235.

Added a SSR resale, added VGF and sold our BWV points.

How long do you get to stay at WDW with all of the those points??

Not sure....Not tried.

We treat other family members to rooms. Last year we got a Grand Villa and two studios for Dec 22-Jan 2 trip.

Right now, we are planning for another big Christmas-NYE trip. We will need one 2-bedroom and 4 studios.

Plus, we go to WDW 4-5 times a year for extended weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter