Dis Girl Club- Zeta Chapter

pumpkinfish

<font color=blue>Clothing Expert and Magic Giver o
...coming to a city near you!

I am MissBelle and am the shoulder to lean on in the group :)

What?!

I'm DoomCookie and I have frosting in my ears...

Thank you all for stopping by my room tonight and helping to create one of the most fun ideas I have seen in a long time. Look for something special for the Zeta Girls coming soon :rolleyes:

I'm Bezoar, and I'm not a girl. :blush:

NEW!!! In this issue of Dis "Teen People" Magazine, celebrities getting Dis'sed! As promised...

And in case anything untoward happens, "Farewell my friends, I go on to a better place..."

JeanJoe said:
NEW!!! In this issue of Dis "Teen People" Magazine, celebrities getting Dis'sed! As promised...

And in case anything untoward happens, "Farewell my friends, I go on to a better place..."

Wow I had no idea how bad it was out there in Virtual World! I will make sure i keep an eye out for that guy in orange...what was his name again? Oh yeah, disalex!
:earseek:

JeanJoe said:

:rotfl2: I am warning everyone I know to be on the look out for the guy in orange! :rotfl2:

Maybe we should suggest that guys can buy kilts to wear! :cool1: After all, if it is good enough for Off Kilter, it should be good enough for a virtual guest! :teeth: :wizard:

Not sure if I am a Zeta Girl, but I was certainly at the party last night!! :cool1: We danced the night away! :cool1:

I'm Pebble on VMK, lol and I did get the idea for my name from talking to a rock! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter