• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Dis Girl Club- Zeta Chapter

Tishke said:
Whew, so glad I am not the only one going to get the book. I haven't told the people at work, they think I am weird enough going to Disney twice in less than a complete year :confused3 How can I tell them that I am going with my best friend to WalMart at midnight to buy a book about a child wizard. *sigh* Just hope I can get through all my Legal Research reading so that I can read that instead. LOL

he he he...I *have* to read it for my work. <wink, wink!> ;)

I want to be a Zeta Girl! Wahhhh. I miss everything! I will try to be there Saturday with my bright orange dancing shoes on. What snack should I bring? I'm thinking something decadent, chocolate, creamy, packed full of calories since my character can't gain weight.

Well since I can never find anyone, I guess I will never belong :sad:

Everytime I try to search for the room, all I get is a blank white screen. I think I'll make a room and call it "poor, poor pitiful me" Oh but wait, can I use those words :rotfl2:

LOL Tishke, I think this is bigger than we ever thought it would be! LOL

I will be there! Like i said, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is out this week and has my full attention until I get home and head to the club room!

I really am excited about our maiden voyage to the Zeta Girl Club :lovestruc
I just wish I still had my copy of the game Girl Talk! Remember that?? LOL We used to play that at every slumber party :p

As for me, I am bringing I scream ( I mean ice cream) and Twinkies or HoHos. ALso maybe a bag of M&Ms (peanut if that's okay with everyone).

Really hope we have a good turn out. Remember, the room can hold up to about 18 people, so if you can't get in PM me or Tishke. I am sure lots will be coming and going after realizing it is a room full of a bunch of girls giving makeovers, dressing up, and talking about...*gasp*...BOYS!!! Oh Johnny you are so dreamy... :earseek:

See you then with my orange shoes blazing! :wave2: :cloud9: :wizard:

I bought my orange garb last night but it seems that 12 midnight is the bewitching hour for me I got kicked off and never could log back in!!!!

I always thought I was Maleficent2 but it seems that I am Cindy!!!!! :smooth:

I don't want to be a princess :rolleyes1

Mal

pumpkinfish said:
I just wish I still had my copy of the game Girl Talk! Remember that?? LOL We used to play that at every slumber party :p

I had that game and loved it! They even put out a Girl Talk 2! Anyone remember the game Mall Madness? :rotfl:

Tishke said:
Ways to become a Zeta Girl:

1. Be a Dis Board member
2. Be able to find me or MissBelle in the game, or the Zeta Girl Room
3. Have on orange shoes so that I can pick you out and let you in
4. Be prepared to party like its a seventh grade slumber party: talk about cute boys, drool over the yummiest snacks (that wont go to your hips for a few years) and make some new friends :teeth:

This is your mission, if you choose to accept it, appear in the game at the scheduled time. Be there or be square!

Well if I can ever log back in, I'll change my purple shoes to orange! ;) I want to be a Zeta girl! :teeth:

Tishke said:

1. Be a Dis Board member
4. Be prepared to party like its a seventh grade slumber party: talk about cute boys, drool over the yummiest snacks (that wont go to your hips for a few years) and make some new friends :teeth:

This is your mission, if you choose to accept it, appear in the game at the scheduled time. Be there or be square!

Bought my orange shoes today! Are you going to be able to see them? :confused3

ksjayhawkfan said:
Well since I can never find anyone, I guess I will never belong :sad:

Everytime I try to search for the room, all I get is a blank white screen. I think I'll make a room and call it "poor, poor pitiful me" Oh but wait, can I use those words :rotfl2:

We should be pretty high up on the popular room list with all the people trying to get in :cool1:

pumpkinfish said:
LOL Tishke, I think this is bigger than we ever thought it would be! LOL

See you then with my orange shoes blazing! :wave2: :cloud9: :wizard:

This definitely seems like it will have some turn out :cheer2: I am sure we are going to have a blast.

Now, for treats.....we can't be a real lil 'ole sorority without some good 'ole treats to share. How about some red velvet cake and sweet tea?? (LOL, that is maybe the most southern I have gotten in the 10 years I have lived here) Oh, and some Ghirardelli chocolates straight from Downtown Disney :goodvibes

I will be there with bells and orange shoes on.... :banana:

Wow, I don't come to this board or log onto VMK for awhile and all of this breaks lose! I'm so out of the loop!
I feel like a big dork!

Tishke said:

1. Be a Dis Board member

I wanna be a Zeta Girl. I looked though the clothing options and I couldn't find orange shoes. They all look yellow to me. :confused3

Tishke said:

1. Be a Dis Board member

I want to join, too!!! The beautiful and talanted sig fairy visited me and now I am officially "Tinkwannabe"!!!!
I'll bring hot fudge brownies!

Since I crashed the original Zeta Girls club, can I be a token member?

crazydance.jpg

thegales said:
Since I crashed the original Zeta Girls club, can I be a token member?

crazydance.jpg

Hmmm, looks to me like disalex is a Zeta Girl too...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter