Dis Girl Club- Zeta Chapter

*NikkiBell* said:
Hi All,

It's 2:29 AM and I 100% cannot sleep.

I almost got jumped tonight and am thoroughly bugged. :guilty:

:grouphug: :grouphug:

you are not the only Zeta girl that is awake!

*NikkiBell* said:
Hi All,

What happened?! :confused:
Are you ok?????

Here is a big hug for you :grouphug: hoping that everything is well... :wizard:

*NikkiBell* said:
Hi All,

That's horrible! I'm so sorry that happened to you. Pixie Dust heading your way!

*NikkiBell* said:
Hi All,

How frightening!

Lots of big Zeta hugs coming your way :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

*NikkiBell* said:
Hi All,

Bell,
You deserve all the :grouphug: in the world! You know I heart you and hope all will be well again soon!

Much lava,
Friend

:grouphug:Ty all!

I am still a little upset about it, but I will be okay. I was driving home from our friends' house and stopped at a multi-way intersection. The way it is set up is that there are cars in two lanes that can make a left turn when the signal says so, cars going across at a certain point, and cars going across the highway at another point. All of this is done through traffic signals.

Well, I was in one of the two lanes to turn left and there was a van in front of me in my lange and one car in the other lane that was right next to the van. The left turn signal came on and that meant our two lanes were supposed to go or wait about 5 minutes for the next time. The van in front of me did not go so I gently hit the horn. I figured he was not paying attention and definitely would want to go because the change to turn left comes up only every once in awhile. He did not move, so I hit it again a little bit louder. Eventually, he started to go and the left turn light was yellow and then red...he turned on red and nearly missed causing an accident.

After he went, I started to pull up in his space, but noticed the car in the lane next to us did not move at all. I thought that was really weird and then realize two guys were glaring at me and mouthing something. They began to put their car in reverse to get closer to me. I was having none of this and then saw they were going to get out of the car and screaming at me. There was no way I was going to allow them to get near me or my car so I floored it. Luckily, just as I entered the intersection part of the highway, the left turn signal turned green and the other cars stopped so I could go.

It was pretty scary and probably not described too well here, but you get the idea. :guilty:

Wow, that is so scary. I'm so glad you got out of there safe! Road rage is a terrible thing, you did the smart thing by quickly leaving.

Ok, the Zetas do NOT belong back on page 3!!

So my Disney Shopping package arrived today with all my goodies I ordered in it!! I am so excited to give my father his gift (light up Captain Hook ship!) and to give away the rest of the presents :goodvibes heehee :goodvibes ! I was sad to see my Tink Tree Topper had her one wing broken so that will be going back on Monday. But as long as all the gifts were perfect, that's all that matters to me :wizard:

I second Belle on that! :banana: I got my package two days ago and adore everything!

Sorry Belle about your topper! You were so excited, too! :guilty: :confused3 :guilty:

My box came as well. Wow, a lot of us took advantage of that sale LOL I see that there are more things on sale now.....have.....to......stay.....away..... :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter