Dis Girl Club- Zeta Chapter

Tishke said:
Waaaaaahhhh!! :guilty: The Christmas countdown. Now in all honesty, I did just help DS6 write his list. Mainly because with only one of us working now, Christmas is going to take some planning. BUT.....can I please have Thanksgiving first?! As I was driving to DS school to pick him up, I was radio station surfing and found a station that is playing Christmas tunes 24 hours a day until the day after Christmas. :( I wish we could go through one holiday to the next without skipping one.

Went into Bath & Body Works today and they had their Christmas music playing! I was so excited!

Christmas is MY holiday...well you know what I mean :) I really can listen to Christmas music 24/7 from the November 1st through December 25th. Not after though because it makes me depressed. So is it too early to start wearing my Santa Hat?!?

(P.S. Wish there were x-mas icons...like a jolly dancing Santa, or Rudolph with a nose that lights up...)

While were on the Christmas subject,its about 55 days till Christmas.Keep Shopping Bella!

I was going through the dictionary today and I found this,

Zeta:sixth letter of the Greek alphabet.

Hmmm,anyone understand that?

The Christmas lights at MGM Studios have been up for a couple weeks. They even had one section of lights lit during the daytime when I walked by. I just had to stop and take pictures at them.

Why I heart my Sea Star, let me count thy ways:

1. She has keen fashion sense even if that includes her love of UGG boots.

2. Her heart is bigger than the universe.

3. She speaks what's on her mind very openly, something that I lack.

4. She is a very special mother. I can only dream of being just like her.

5. She wears orange with pride!

6. She knows how to disconnect a PlayStation from her office :teeth:

7. She always has the best intentions when gifting others both on VMK and irl.

8. **Sprinkle Sprinkle**

9. She is one of the most intelligent women I know.

10. She loves Disney as much as I do :) ::MickeyMo

*sniffle, sniffle*

Thank you so much for posting that. :grouphug:

I've been having a rough two weeks and my Zetas are always there for a smile, a laugh and a hug. Thank you all, I heart you! :love:

I just had to stop on in to let you gals now that I had a dream about my upcoming secret Zeta pal mail program. In my dream, I had just recieved a message about my pal. Could this mean that I am super excited about doing this? I think so. Ideas are racing through my head as to what to do already.

:) I agreed to wait until tomorrow to have everyone's surveys in. After tomorrow I will match you all up and pals should go out on Friday. I will be honest and say it might take until Saturday morning as Friday is my mother's birthday.

So, that is a little reminder.....Get your surveys in!! :goodvibes

So ladies, guess what I did today???

That's right! I put up Christmas lights!

So my deck and inside is decorated :flower:

Now...I have to wait until it is time for fresh trees to get the tree set up. AND with me ordering my NEW Tinkerbelle tree topper...I am SET!

Can I get a WOOT WOOT?!?!

pumpkinfish said:

Now...I have to wait until it is time for fresh trees to get the tree set up. AND with me ordering my NEW Tinkerbelle tree topper...I am SET!

WOOT!My mom doesn't put Christmas up until the first Sunday in December.We don't do lights though,we live in the middle of nowhere. :guilty:

Captain Brain said:
WOOT!My mom doesn't put Christmas up until the first Sunday in December.We don't do lights though,we live in the middle of nowhere. :guilty:

Brain, why do you insist on pretending to be a Zeta Lady? :goodvibes

pumpkinfish said:

WOOT!! WOOT!!
:banana:

pumpkinfish said:
Brain, why do you insist on pretending to be a Zeta Lady? :goodvibes
;) I keep using this thread to try to interset my mom in vmk.She keeps telling me that she will try it later.So,I think that I could just speed up the process by telling her about zeta girls.

Captain Brain said:
;) I keep using this thread to try to interset my mom in vmk.She keeps telling me that she will try it later.So,I think that I could just speed up the process by telling her about zeta girls.

Come on aboard Capt Brain's mom!!!

We always heart to have new ladies join us for lunch...or dessert (chocolate minute cake) :goodvibes

Just bring your open heart and your orange flip flops :grouphug:

WOOT WOOT!!! Go Belle-y!Shamrock and I went to the mall today and I was in all of my glory because the entire mall was decorated and Santa arrived this afternoon. Sosososososo much fun! I bought out the XMas DVD and CD collection, too! lol

Funny thing is...Shamrock HATES XMas! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: ;)

WOOT WOOT!!!! I am so ready to put up my decorations!!! DH is a stickler for waiting until after Thanksgiving, though:confused3 . Maybe I can talk him into doing it earlier (I'm not climbing on the roof!!!) since we are leaving for WDW the Saturday after Thanksgiving for 10 days!!!!:banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana:

I have a small confession--I've been playing Christmas music my car for 2 weeks--shhhhhhhhh don't tell!!!:rolleyes1

Have a great weekend Zetas!!!!!

I'm so ready for Christmas! I ordered a new wreath that came last week. Of couse I had to unpack it (to make sure it was all right). So at least our wreath is up :) The rest have to wait until Thanksgiving weekend...

:sunny: Good Morning Zeta Girls!! :sunny:

I heard Christmas songs on the radio last night and immediately thought of Miss Belle and her Chistmas lights!! :)

I bought a Christmas scented candle at B&BW earlier in the week and it is now in my family room awaiting the rest of my decorations. When will go up to the third floor to bring everything down? Hmmm...if all of the Zeta girls are putting there decorations up, what am I waiting for? Ok, ok, after today's soccer games, I too will be in the Holiday spirit!

Have a Magical Day!! :wave:

Good Morning Ladies, I cannot wait for the next event so that I can finally have somewhere to wear my orange flip-flops...lol

I cannot believe someone besides myself is listening to Christmas music already.....I thought I was the only one!

Hi All,

It's 2:29 AM and I 100% cannot sleep.

I almost got jumped tonight and am thoroughly bugged. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter