Dis Girl Club- Zeta Chapter

Pink Cinderella umbrella:
cinderellapinkumbrella350.jpg

*sprinkle sprinkle*

aeryn said:
It was great to meet you, Starwarskid & BriarLori :)

As for Wilma, I'm hoping the storm passes fast tho' I don't have to worry about flooding where I am.

Looks like we'll only get rain and tropical storm force winds from 4am until early afternoon. I'm so ready for hurricane season to be over!

Hope to see all you zeta's in Feb!

I'm thinking about those of you in Florida right now- I don't envy you one bit- with Wilma at your door now- Rita was more than enough for me this year

Now that is a cake. Oh my! I wonder where I can get something like that made. I'd love a cake like that for my birthday! ;)

*sprinkle, sprinkle*

Here's hoping all the Zeta ladies are safe from that mean old Wilma!

That cake is gorgeous.

Wilma was no problem for us. We kept electricity. We may have lost a banana tree, but that's all I can see from the window. There were a couple tornadoes close to us, but have not heard of any damage. Starwarskid is anxiously waiting to see if he will have school tomorrow. I think he will.

I wanted to say "Thanks so much!" to my secret mail pal. I got my gift the other day!!! I received a lovely tiara, Stitch pin, and wooden Walt Disney World picture frame/album. Woot Woot for my secret pal!!!

Thanks for reminding me, PrincessLynda.....

Mail Pals....please send those packages out ASAP as this session of the Zeta pals draws to a close on Nov. 5th. The next session will likely start on Nov. 14th for those who missed this round. Stay tuned for more details :wizard:

Oh my ladies!

I am gone for a long weekend and the "sprinkle sprinkle" is out of control! :earseek: :sunny:

I am glad that the magic worked and was able to have my time with Tishke and her WONDERFUL family. Can I just say that she has the smartest 6 year old in the entire universe?!?! Also I would happily drive 10 hours down to her house to babysit him for a few hours if I were ever asked to ;)

Now what is up with those fairy boots?!? No real Zeta would be caught dead in those ;) Ok...now the little wing decorations on them are really cute though :earboy2:

Can I get a woot woot for meeting Tishke and BriarLori??? :) Sorry I missed you other ladies :blush: But cannot wait until February :cloud9:

I would like to join your club! Will you pm me when the next meeting is? Please? Dis Members are the greatest!

Hellosssssssss Zeta gals! :)

I had a cake like that for my birthday a few years ago. I still have the crown and septer! :)

:sunny: Good Morning Zeta Girls!! :sunny:

I hope everyone has a Magical Day and all of your dreams come true! princess:

:sunny: Good Morning Zeta Girls!! :sunny:

What is this thread doing on page 3? :confused3

35 degrees here this morning but the sun is shining through the orange and red colored leaves and my street looks like it is on fire!

Have a Magical Day in the Kingdom Girls! :wave:

Good Morning! Pixie Bella, it is not much warmer here in the sunshine state. I'm 40 miles south of Orlando and we had frost on our lawn this morning. My son had so much fun watching his breath blow smoke. We don't see THAT too often! Looks like the cold is not here to stay, going to be 78 by afternoon, yay!

Good Morning Ladies...

Also Chilly here in South West Louisiana- we are in low 40's overnight- of course we will warm up to the mid 70's before the day is done.

I just keep thinking of all the people living in tents or the ruins of their homes in this chilly weather- with little or no winter clothing and blankets- but I suppose it is better than sleeping in 90-100+ degrees at night which was there right after the storm...

Oh- and unfortunately no orange and red leaves here- our trees look like spring just hit- they all have new growth of green leaves- just in time to turn brown and fall off- so it looks like we will have to rake this fall afterall...

Good Morning Ladies!!!

It's a toasty 58 in the Alamo City--GO Spurs GO!!!! Unfortunately, we don't lose most of our leaves until the spring-Live Oak trees are strange things.
We would love to have a true fall!!!!:flower:

Are we going to try to have another get together any time soon? I missed our last one!

Hope everyone has a great day:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter