Dis Girl Club- Zeta Chapter

pumpkinfish said:
On another note...Wish me luck today ladies. This is my first acting gig ;) Well, for my company's training video :rotfl: But since I was hand picked, I feel good about it. Just need to make sure I am LAVA WARM since I will be seen for at least a few years, all over the company. Yay for me!

You go girl! Woot! :banana:

pumpkinfish said:
Oh, and Bubbasfriend...we know the answer is SUPPOSED to be boxers. :teeth:

:blush:

Thanks for the reminder ZetaMail Fairy. Please remember to be mailing your secret pals.....not only the VMK pals, but the mail pals as well. Everyone wants to feel special and spoiled. I mean, we are all princesses....right? princess:

lajones81 said:
You go girl! Woot! :banana:

:blush:

Girl, what are you blushing for?? We know you have an inner bad girl! :rotfl: Every Zeta does!

Tishke said:
Girl, what are you blushing for?? We know you have an inner bad girl! :rotfl: Every Zeta does!

You think I have an inner bad girl?

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

(Thinks to self...)

Hmmm... :scratchin

(Changes her mind...) :rolleyes: ;) :teeth:

OK, fine you are right! LOL! :) :moped:

Oh, and... :magnify: puckerup:

Tinkerbelle739 said:
:sunny: Good Morning Zeta Sisters!!!! :sunny:

:wave:

Good morning Bella :goodvibes

Can we get a little pixie dust for this weekend???? Please????

:( :umbrella:

Please, extra pixie dust wishes are appreciated to keep Wilma far away from WDW :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

:wizard: ~******~****~**~**~**~***~**~**~**~****~***~***~**~****~**~**~**~****~***~******~*****~*****~******~*****~*******~*******~****~****~******~******~*****~****~*****~*******~************~******~****~*****~******~*****~*******~

Tishke, our warm wishes will keep that storm West of you. You'll have a fantastic vacation and come back to us happy, loaded with quest cards and great memories of a special trip. Please fill us in on your tours and special surprises you have plan for DH.
Don't worry, your Zeta sisters will help with the PD.

That darn Wilma. She shifted west, so now she's coming closer to central Fl. Right now suppose to hit just south of Fort Myers. If she moves any more west, she'll be headed more towards Tampa. Here's pixie dust and prayers that she fizzles away or makes landfall at the LEAST populated place!

Unfortunately, DH saw those latest weather reports and is thinking we shouldn't try to go. He's not worried about our safety while the storm is hitting, he's more worried about getting home. Between finding gas and spending hours on the roads with crazy drivers, he's rather stay home and play it safe. :guilty: So much for our first MNSSHP :rolleyes: I guess there is always next year.

I'm new to this thread- and had to comment about Wilma- I had the lead ball feeling in my stomach when they announced she was forming- and all I can hope is that she skates back out to see without making landfall anywhere- (yeah I know that's the Pollyanna in me there)

She's a big storm- and although probably won't affect WDW horribly I bet anything there is still some pretty bad stuff in that area- MNSSHP was one of my thoughts this morning- that what bad timing this storm is having since so many are planning to be there then...

After going through Rita personally and still not all back to normal yet- and Katrina (through the inlaws- dh's grandmother lost her home there) I certainly don't wish this storm on anyone- maybe if enough pixie dust and happy thoughts it will just fizzle out and die in the middle of the gulf...

Oh, I'm so sorry.

We live near Tampa and we're thinking about taking ds out of school tomorrow and heading out of here. I hate the unknown. gr!

We've been watching it, hoping that it heads to Mexico. :rolleyes: I keep hoping it will change directions and head that way, but the predictions keep waffling so, we're going to try again next year. I still have the Zeta trip to look forward to, though. :cheer2:

Okay ladies, I really need some Zeta love about now. My trip to Disney has been canceled. :guilty: I went to pick up DS today at school and while waiting in the car rider line, I turned the car off. Well, it wouldn't start back up. It's a 2002! It's got a good battery and all the electrical still works. I have been complaining to DH that it just wasn't driving right, and he told me I was imagining it :confused3 Umm....okay, so now my car is sitting at the school and still no Disney. Gee, I thought my imagination was better than that :rolleyes:

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Great big Zeta Girl Hug Tishke!!!!

Sorry about your trip and your stubborn car!!

((((hugs))))

Tishke---the storm track has slowed down. the 5pm weather report on ABC says the storm is now 12-18 hours behind schedule. Who knows by Friday, your car could be healed and you could be heading this way?! Pixie dust to you girl!

Oh Tishke! Super duper big Zeta (((HUGS))) and love to you!!! :grouphug: Sounds like a rough day! I hope everything luvthattink just said comes true for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter