Dis Girl Club- Zeta Chapter

Good evening my Zeta sistas!!! :sunny:

What a GLORIOUS day to be alive! Ahhh..... :goodvibes

btw, 36 hours until vegas ;)

pumpkinfish said:
Good evening my Zeta sistas!!! :sunny:

What a GLORIOUS day to be alive! Ahhh..... :goodvibes

btw, 36 hours until vegas ;)

Please oh please take me too :teeth: I've always wanted to be a showgirl :rotfl:

L_P0110_ZETA.jpg

Good morning Bella :) :grouphug:

I heart how we can ALWAYS count on you to cheer us up for the day! Thank you for that! :wizard: princess:

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Z :cheer2: E :cheer2: T :cheer2: A :cheer2: S

To my lovely Zeta ladies:
p2664.jpg

Love and all that mushy stuff,
BubbasFriend
deltazeta.jpg

lajones81 said:

p2664.jpg

BubbasFriend
deltazeta.jpg

Right back at 'ya!!!

-but never again will we let you talk to a hunter :earseek: <3

Yeah, but the cute ones are always messed up. Trust me, you need a younger guy that you can train to act right.....err I mean, love and cherish ;)

I heart my Zeta ladies! Thanks Bubbasfriend! :) (((HUGS))) to all!

And yes, we can show you the ways of training - darn it! I mean loving and cherishing. Why does that keep happening? :rotfl:

lajones81 said:

p2664.jpg

BubbasFriend
deltazeta.jpg

Well, some people what good is cute if he can barely speak?? I mean would you like cute and "hey uhhh baby uhhh i mean uhhh you are cute and uhhh yeah uhhh we should uhhh catch a movie" or someone who can carry on a conversation? :rotfl:

Again, but he was cute! LOL!

Hmm...maybe we should set up some guidelines for me or something! LOL! ;)

#1 - Must be cute
#2 - Must be able to converse in complete sentences
#3 - That other question we talked about in AIM chat ;)

So just kidding...

Forgot to add...

#4 - Must not be a "stock her" (i.e. emailing, iming, and calling my cell phone all at once!)

Hi NikkiBell,
How are you faring up there? Do we need to send a boat so that you can Ned in real time?! :confused3

lol Hi Tishy, I've missed you and the Zeta ladies. We have had no phone service since Sunday of last week. It makes getting online impossible for me, but have been on here and there at Sean's or on my father's computer.

My phone connection has just started to dry up being that today was the first sunny day in over a week. I can connect now. :Pinkbounc YAY!

Things otherwise are going fairly well. I've been super busy and still want to sneak into Miss Belle-y's suitcase for the Zeta trip. :rolleyes:

Aww....(((hugs))) ----> NikkiBell :)

On another note...Wish me luck today ladies. This is my first acting gig ;) Well, for my company's training video :rotfl: But since I was hand picked, I feel good about it. Just need to make sure I am LAVA WARM since I will be seen for at least a few years, all over the company. Yay for me!

On another note part II:
I'm a Barbie Girl.
In a Barbie World.
Life in plastic.
It's fantastic.

Woot Woot! Go Zeta girls! :cheer2: princess:

Oh, and Bubbasfriend...we know the answer is SUPPOSED to be boxers. :teeth:

Yay for Miss Belle! How exciting to be in the training video! My family got our 2 seconds of fame in Disney's DVD Planning video.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter