Dis Girl Club- Zeta Chapter

Ok, since I posted a few minutes ago, the weather prediction changed again. Our new's Titan is predicting the storm to loop in the Yucatan, stall out and weaken. Possibly not even touching Florida at all! Right now they said they have no idea for sure what she is going to do. That upper level steering that was suppose to speed it up has moved off to the north and will not affect Wilma at all. I'm sure by the 11 o'clock news, things will change even more. In fact, they said it could stall out in the Yucatan for up to 5 days possibly. Again it's a wait and see.

Here are the spaghetti models of the possible path:

http://hurricanes.wral.com/auto/wral/tropical/tracking/at200524_model.html

Oh Tishke!! :grouphug: I am so sorry. I hope so much that your car is ok and you get to take your WDW trip. What a horrible bummer of a day you have had...

I would love to see it stall out in the Yucatan and drift away into nothingness. :sunny: Wilma should know better than trying to rain out my parade. The car is home now and working, it needed a new battery and some other things. (don't you just hate it when you tell DH something is wrong with the car, but he doesn't believe you, not so fun being right) So, that at least is fixed. Calgon, take me away!! :cloud9:

Tishke said:
I would love to see it stall out in the Yucatan and drift away into nothingness. :sunny: Wilma should know better than trying to rain out my parade. The car is home now and working, it needed a new battery and some other things. (don't you just hate it when you tell DH something is wrong with the car, but he doesn't believe you, not so fun being right) So, that at least is fixed. Calgon, take me away!! :cloud9:

What the heck girl! Remember that thing i told you about the devil...?

Anyways, DH and I are STILL coming down there to WDW for our trip. I am thinking a little more pixie dust being spread around will eventually convince Tishke and her DH to go ahead and come too ;) :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Maybe if we offered Wilma a bath bomb from Basin to relax her a little, just maybe she will stay away!

I just want to thank all those Zeta fairies out there. Wilma slowed down, and I conviced DH to go down for the day/night tomorrow. We'll be there for the Halloween party and then some shopping at DTD Saturday before we head home. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: Woot Woot for the good work ladies! I appreciate it princess:

:wizard: ROFL, I was laughing so hard last night with all the *sprinkle, sprinkle*ing going on! Personally, I think it worked. I'll be making with the sprinkles while I am there! :wizard:

:cheer2: ME TOO :cheer2:

Of course, the fact that Belle and I will be heading to the Halloween party together....there might not be much of MK left on Saturday ;) Just as long as I get DS pictures in his costume, and my picture with some of the villains...well, I might spare the parks :rotfl:

Well ladies, it's time for me to head on out. Thanks for all the Pixie Dust *sprinkle, sprinkle* :wizard: It certainly helped out a lot. I will be back with a full report tomorrow night of our hostile Zeta takeover ;) Have a great day and remember.....wishes come true, Zeta style princess:

:cool1: Have a great time Tishke and Belle!!! :cool1:

Have a few drinks for us Zeta and a Mickey bar too!!

deltazeta.jpg

Okay ladies,

We have some wonderful Zeta girls in the Orlando area right now. I'm just posting that we all need to make with the pixie dust and push Wilma right on by and out to sea, far from all of us! Can I get a

*sprinkle, sprinkle*

Sorry we missed each other Tishke. I did get to meet BriarLori and Disaeryn. It was great to meet you two!

Wilma---my county is under a tropical storm warning. All schools cancelled for tomorrow, so starwarskid is very happy. I went out for sand bags this morning. Our pool area is prone to flooding. Here's hoping she's out of here fast!

lovethattink said:
Sorry we missed each other Tishke. I did get to meet BriarLori and Disaeryn. It was great to meet you two!

Wilma---my county is under a tropical storm warning. All schools cancelled for tomorrow, so starwarskid is very happy. I went out for sand bags this morning. Our pool area is prone to flooding. Here's hoping she's out of here fast!

It was great to meet you, Starwarskid & BriarLori :)

As for Wilma, I'm hoping the storm passes fast tho' I don't have to worry about flooding where I am.

I am sorry to have missed you ladies, too. We were just pulling out of DTD when I got the phone call. We wanted to get back so DH would get plenty of rest before driving to Atlanta tomorrow. PD is flying fast and furiously to be sure that the Zeta girls weather this storm in true princess style:

*sprinkle, sprinkle*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter