Dis Girl Club- Zeta Chapter

Well, it is a lovely 50 degrees here in SE GA. Next week we should see temps back in the high 70's. Why? :confused3 I unpack my few sweaters and have to put them up just as fast. I want my Autumn weather!! Maybe the cold will snap me into a working mood. I have a week's worth of Criminal Law to hammer out, followed by planning another impromptu trip to the world. :earseek: It's official, I am addicted! :love:

Tinkerbelle739 said:
:sunny: Good Morning Zeta Girls!! :sunny:

What is this thread doing on page 3? :confused3

35 degrees here this morning but the sun is shining through the orange and red colored leaves and my street looks like it is on fire!

Have a Magical Day in the Kingdom Girls! :wave:

Bella, and the other Zeta ladies...
I ALWAYS look forward to your "Good morning Zetas!" every morning! Thank you for keeping the sun in my face :sunny:

As for here in SE Va..
It is a BRISK 39 degrees! :cold:
The sun is shining brightly though so this makes for a PERFECT fall day. Oh, and our leaves have been turning since the begining of the month. I always look forward to this time of year, since it reminds me of when I met DH ;)

Have a fabulous day! :grouphug: princess:

Oh, and it is official too... I am addicted (and not just to Dole Whips).
Can i go ahead and tell the girls, Tishke???? :cloud9:

And Tishke, feel free to drive up here anytime to experience this lovely fall weather we are having...Colonial Williamsburg is beautiful in the fall ;) :teeth:

GOOD MORNING ZETA GIRLS! :wizard:

Bringing you lots of :sunny: from Maryland, even though I am :cold: !

It was 37 degrees this morning.. too cold for me. I think we have skipped Fall altogher! But hey, at least it isn't raining! Woot!

Have a wonderful Zeta day!

Tishke said:
Oh yes, do tell :Pinkbounc

Well.... :rotfl: you know how us Zetas can't hold in information/gossip ;)

Tishke's mother is taking Tishke and her family on a "last minute" trip to The World! AND she told Tishke to go ahead and invite me (why, I am not sure...doesn't she know I will eat the entire supply of Dole Whips when I am there?!?). So I am very honored to be joining her and her family (just more than DH and DS this time!) on their trip next month. Sadly the DH has to stay home because of work (and to dream about his X-Box 360 which come out the week after the trip), but I am tickled pink to be able to spend more time with my Sea Star! I heart you so much! :grouphug:

Oh, and stay away storms ;) :umbrella:

Good Morning Zetas! :wave2:

It is a whopping 38 degrees here. Supposed to reach a high of 57 today. Our leaves have been changing for a few weeks here as well. It is beautiful, but the colder weather has been wreaking havoc on my sinuses.

Anyway, have a MAGICAL day Zeta sistas! :grouphug:

pumpkinfish said:
Well.... :rotfl: you know how us Zetas can't hold in information/gossip ;)

Tishke's mother is taking Tishke and her family on a "last minute" trip to The World! AND she told Tishke to go ahead and invite me (why, I am not sure...doesn't she know I will eat the entire supply of Dole Whips when I am there?!?). So I am very honored to be joining her and her family (just more than DH and DS this time!) on their trip next month. Sadly the DH has to stay home because of work (and to dream about his X-Box 360 which come out the week after the trip), but I am tickled pink to be able to spend more time with my Sea Star! I heart you so much! :grouphug:

Oh, and stay away storms ;) :umbrella:

WOOT WOOT! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

I can't tell you how happy I am for both of you! :earboy2:

jw_crown_lrg.JPG

thinks-maybe I should start a boys zeta chapter...-

on Topic:do Zeta girls wear dresses with their orange filps at the meetings?

Brain,
Not all Zetas wear dresses at the meetings, as only orange flips are required. :)

BubbasFriend

lajones81 said:
Brain,
Not all Zetas wear dresses at the meetings, as only orange flips are required. :)

BubbasFriend

Didn't think so!I bet your waiting for an orange dress to match the flips!!

lajones81 said:

BubbasFriend

It does get a little cold with just orange flips. LOL I'll never tell what we wear or don't wear. :rolleyes1 It was part of the Zeta oath. :cool1: :wizard:

TwirlerGirl said:
It does get a little cold with just orange flips. LOL I'll never tell what we wear or don't wear. :rolleyes1 It was part of the Zeta oath. :cool1: :wizard:
Hmmm,guess its time to sneak on the girls when they are talking about make-up!

Happy Haunted Halloween!! Make sure to wear your orange flips today with whatever costume you choose to wear!! :teeth:

Have a Magical Day in the Kingdom!! :wave:

Happy Halloween to you to PixieBella and all the Zeta girls!

Hope you're all having a great day! :goodvibes

::MickeyMo To my secret Zeta mail pal - Woot, OMG, I heart my new purse, Woot! Thank you for making my day, seriously!!!! ::MickeyMo

Happy Day after Halloween!! How many of you have had a candy bar this morning? Fess up!! You know you did! I will go first... I had a caramel and a bag of Halloween Teddy Grahams :)

It is 50 degrees here right now, the sun is shining through the yellow and orange trees and I am watching Courage the Cowardly Dog!! :rotfl2:

Have a Magical Day in the Kingdom!! :wave:

Good Morning to you too Bella :flower:
I must confess that I have had NO candy yet this morning ;) I will be making a nice cup of cocoa and some oatmeal. Does that count?! :rotfl:

I do heart being up in the morning like this because it is so nice and quiet! (except for several sirens I do hear going down the main street outside :( ). DH is fast asleep (snoring- I didnt say that :earboy2: ) with our dog next to him curled up. I do not have the tv on and am enjoying the wonderful sun filling my computer area. My name isn't Dawn for nothing :sunny:

Happy November 1st everyone!!! Wow...how many more shopping days until Christmas is it???!!!???

Waaaaaahhhh!! :guilty: The Christmas countdown. Now in all honesty, I did just help DS6 write his list. Mainly because with only one of us working now, Christmas is going to take some planning. BUT.....can I please have Thanksgiving first?! As I was driving to DS school to pick him up, I was radio station surfing and found a station that is playing Christmas tunes 24 hours a day until the day after Christmas. :( I wish we could go through one holiday to the next without skipping one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter