• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Dis Network of rivers???

SeaSpray said:
Hi everyone :)

I need to take my rooms out of the DIS River Network. The last I knew, my first room was right after Coriander... then my 3 rooms...then CapeCADs 1 room, then.. I'm not sure, I'll have to ride it later! LOL Does anyone else know who is before me, and after me??? :confused3

So who can help me to remove my rooms, without disrupting the network? I know I can just replace my teleporters with new ones, but I DO NOT want to interrupt the flow of the DIS river :)

Hey Cape Girl!
I think I might be involved. I am not sure if I am before or after, but you or Cape traded me a teleporter for me to be connected. I will check on things tonight, and look for you to trade back.

thegales said:
Hey Cape Girl!
I think I might be involved. I am not sure if I am before or after, but you or Cape traded me a teleporter for me to be connected. I will check on things tonight, and look for you to trade back.

Hi! :wave2: It's all set, I was able to just trade teleporters with CapeCAD. He is still in the DIS river network, and you are after him, so both of you are all set. But thanks though!! :thumbsup2

I was cruising the river tonight, and got stuck in Jakedawg's "Dog's River Ride". I don't know Jakedawg's DIS name, and I don't have him as a friend.

If anyone knows Jakedawg, could you let him know there is a problem with the river.

Thanks.

LOL Seaspray, thank goodness for wdeversole! yes his idea makes a LOT more sense. I didn't think about that. It all confuses me! Haha, that's me...never knowing what's going on....

~M

Can I add a room to the network?

There are so many posts, I am not sure what the requirements are?

Let me know what I can do to help.

-BellBoy

First build a room(s) with either river parts or train parts in it and be sure they connect-make a full circle through your room or rooms-- then go find someone who has a room on the river and trade your ending teleporter for their ending teleporter. Test it to be sure it works.

You can post here when you have finished your room and arrange to meet with someone to trade teleporters.

Be sure that your room is set to accept all people in the game and just just friends or you will kick most river riders off the river.

Be sure you have a "river start piece" or "train start piece" next to your door so that in case there is a back up and people are sent to your door instead of on the ride they can get back on.

I have an extensive collection of name tags and hair nets. (Waynes World Obsc. ref.)

Oops I mean train/river rooms now. I thought I would just connect one now.

If IN_Network someone could trade a top for a bottom (river transporter), that would be great.

Let me know if any river people are in!

Do you get a ton of traffic????
-BellBoy

I'm on the DIS River network and I'M in Disvaclub's room called "Mellow Yellow" and I can't go into the room that comes after. It is set to friends only.

I don't know who's room is it.

Where is this river network? I read something in posts from awhile back about teleporter networks too. Are they still around and where?

The DIS River NetWork runs through about 110 room of DIS members.
You have to create a room with a river track or train track in it and then trade your ending teleporter with someone already on the river.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to join the teleport and river net works!
Please let me know when I can meet up to trade end pieces.
Thanks!

I would like to add a few rooms to the DIS river - oh my - who would have thought the day would come that I would know what I am doing enough to have rooms worth seeing? Woot! Anyone on my friends' list on the river?

Thanks!

I was riding the DIS River tonight, and came across a 'friends only' room.

The room before belongs to hdmonkeybug, and it is called Pirate Club House. If anyone knows whose room is after this one, can you please have them change it to be open to all.

Thanks!

thegales said:
I was riding the DIS River tonight, and came across a 'friends only' room.

The room before belongs to hdmonkeybug, and it is called Pirate Club House. If anyone knows whose room is after this one, can you please have them change it to be open to all.

Thanks!

Guilty! Thanks for letting me know.

That's The Sports Zoo at Disney Dreams Field. Had a few meanies in there the other day. I will take it off Friends Only in the morning!

Let me know if you want to come in and start the ride from there. :)

DaraAllen said:
How do I get to the DIS river ride?

You need to find someone who is on the river and hop on through their room. Let me know when you want to ride and you can start from my room if you want. I could even start you from hbmonkeybug's room which is just before mine. The river is 100s of rooms long, so depending upon where you start - your ride will be different each time.

With the dc monster gone, I wonder if anyone has ever gone full circle....

I rode a bit further tonight, but got stuck in another room. It has a backwards river just before the exit teleporter. The room owner is stitchcreator and the room name is 'sweet sun shine and gift shop'.

If anyone knows who stitchcreator is on the disboards or has stitchcreator as a friend on VMK, could you please let him / her know.

Thanks.

Ooooh... I'd like to join, if I could.

Stupid question (but I never go into shops unless I KNOW something special is on sale): are the river pieces still on sale? I'm guessing that if they are, they'll be in Ned's? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter