• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Dis Network of rivers???

Mnementh said:
Ooooh... I'd like to join, if I could.

Stupid question (but I never go into shops unless I KNOW something special is on sale): are the river pieces still on sale? I'm guessing that if they are, they'll be in Ned's? :confused3

You could actually use any of the tracts that are available. The river was created when river tracks were the only ones for sale.
:woohoo:

If anyone wants to add a room(s) onto the river, just PM me a time to meet and I'll trade you a teleporter. It should be the end teleporter in your last room. Then you take the one I give up and add it to the end of your tracks.
You can mix the different kind of tracks.

Make sure your room is set for all people to enter.

thegales said:
I rode a bit further tonight, but got stuck in another room. It has a backwards river just before the exit teleporter. The room owner is stitchcreator and the room name is 'sweet sun shine and gift shop'.

If anyone knows who stitchcreator is on the disboards or has stitchcreator as a friend on VMK, could you please let him / her know.

Thanks.

I do know stitchcreator and will attempt to reach his parents. Not sure if they are letting him play since school is on, and his parents don't play anymore. But if I can reach them, they will surely either have him, or one of them, will access his account to correct it.

The river often stops at Cazalet's Christmas room. this is because the person after me (and no, I don't know who that was) took their room of the river. What I can do is take my last teleporter out, replace it with a new set and trade the new teleporter to someone to put at the beggining of their room. Or I think that's how it would work.

PurpleDuck said:
I do know stitchcreator and will attempt to reach his parents. Not sure if they are letting him play since school is on, and his parents don't play anymore. But if I can reach them, they will surely either have him, or one of them, will access his account to correct it.
Berrygirl and AstroGumby quit? I've missed a lot...

Bummer all I have is three river pieces. Oh well, I guess I will just have to sit back and enjoy everyone's blood sweat and tears! :cool1:

stitchcreator1 said:
I have no idea how that happened but it is now fixed.

Thanks so much for the quick fix!! :hug:

(Brain: No, sadly they are not playing any longer.)

MKOATEYW said:
I want to be added to the river! Please!
:wave:

We are very close to having the river fixed. Once that happens - we will add you and a few others who want in. Please be patient while we finish fixing.

Thanks!

Heya that sounds like a fun idea is it to late to join? because i would really like to! But the probelom is i dont have any rivers do they still sell them?

I keep forgetting! Pirate isn't on this DIS Network...

I'd better get my rooms ready if I want to join...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter