DIS/VMK Board Riddle! NEW QUESTION POSTED WITH PRIZE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope you are both wrong. the answer is in the question and is much simpiler then your answers. Key word " right in the question" GL :thumbsup2

The boy agreed to the deal, the clown got it wrong, but strangled the boy until he gave the clown $40?

WDWfan36 said:
Ok Here is a riddle and anyone can answer.

Their was a boy at a fair. He met up with a clown that said "I can write down your exact weight on a piece of paper. If I get it right you pay me 40$ If I get it wrong I will pay you 40$.' The boy looks around and see's no measurer or anything that could measure his weight. The boy deicided to do the deal and in the end ended up paying the clown 40$. What happened? (I will be giving a code for the right answer

He drew the boy on a piece of paper and then told him the weight of the paper? LOL

ShadowKittyKat said:
The boy agreed to the deal, the clown got it wrong, but strangled the boy until he gave the clown $40?

uh,,,,, no

DisneyMania05 said:
He drew the boy on a piece of paper and then told him the weight of the paper? LOL

Somewhat close but not really. If no one can figure this out in like a few days I will give the answer and post a new one for a code

He wrote down on the piece of paper "Your exact weight" and therefore finished the task at hand.

AlienNation said:
He wrote down on the piece of paper "Your exact weight" and therefore finished the task at hand.

Exactly you got it. I will pm you your code soon.

No prize just alittle more fun
highlight below if want to read :)

someone named bubbles was found dead in a puddle of water with glass around her/him. who was bubbles?

Bubbles was (being the key word) someone's fish possibly a goldfish or any kind of pet fish really.

AlienNation said:
Bubbles was (being the key word) someone's fish possibly a goldfish or any kind of pet fish really.
correct!
next 1

. .. X . .
. X Y X .
X Y Z Y X
. X Y X .
. . X . .

How many ways can you read XYZ off the diamond?

SnowyJingleBells said:
correct!
next 1

. ..... X . .
. X Y X .
X Y Z Y X
. X Y X .
. . X . .

Alot of ways lol

SnowyJingleBells said:
correct!
next 1

. .. X . .
. X Y X .
X Y Z Y X
. X Y X .
. . X . .

A dozen (12).

AlienNation said:
A dozen (12).
correct again next 1 last for now

. . . N . . .
. . . N I N . . .
. . N I A I N . .
. N I A R A I N .
N I A R B R A I N
. N I A R A I N .
. . N I A I N . .
. . . N I N . . .
. . . . N .
How many ways can you read BRAIN off the diamond, using letters that touch each other?

DizRosie said:
Question:
A boy walks into a clothing store. The boy is wearing a One-Of-A-Kind T-shirt. Nobody else has this shirt. However, the boy sees a person that looks exactly like him, wearing the same clothes, accessories, etc. The boy is an only child. How is this possible?

He just got off Splash Mountain and went into the store where they sell Splash Mountain clothing and other merchandise, and he saw himself up on the displays where they try to sell you Splash Mountain ride photos.

"Originally Posted by DizRosie
Question:
A boy walks into a clothing store. The boy is wearing a One-Of-A-Kind T-shirt. Nobody else has this shirt. However, the boy sees a person that looks exactly like him, wearing the same clothes, accessories, etc. The boy is an only child. How is this possible?"

He is looking at his self in the clothing store mirror.

SnowyJingleBells said:
correct again next 1 last for now

. . . N . . .
. . . N I N . . .
. . N I A I N . .
. N I A R A I N .
N I A R B R A I N
. N I A R A I N .
. . N I A I N . .
. . . N I N . . .
. . . . N .
How many ways can you read BRAIN off the diamond, using letters that touch each other?

I will say 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter