DIS/VMK Board Riddle! NEW QUESTION POSTED WITH PRIZE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaraAllen said:
correct! did you find answer online? lol
next 1

Someone has stolen Beethoven's Wig and has put it in one of four locked boxes. The boxes are numbered from 1,2,3,4 in that order. There are four different keys that each has their own color. Use the clues below to figure out which key goes in which box and to find the box where Beethoven's wig is being kept.

1. The green key goes to the third or fourth box
2. The wig is to the left of the fourth box
3. The wig is to the right of the first box
4. The yellow key is to the left of the wig
5. The blue key is to the right of the yellow key and to the left of the green key
6. The red key goes to the first box

SnowyJingleBells said:
correct! did you find answer online? lol
next 1

Someone has stolen Beethoven's Wig and has put it in one of four locked boxes. The boxes are numbered from 1,2,3,4 in that order. There are four different keys that each has their own color. Use the clues below to figure out which key goes in which box and to find the box where Beethoven's wig is being kept.

1. The green key goes to the third or fourth box
2. The wig is to the left of the fourth box
3. The wig is to the right of the first box
4. The yellow key is to the left of the wig
5. The blue key is to the right of the yellow key and to the left of the green key
6. The red key goes to the first box

Box 1 - Red Key- No wig
Box 2 - Yellow Key - No wig
Box 3 - Blue Key - Wig
Box 4 - Green Key - No Wig

AlienNation said:
Box 1 - Red Key- No wig
Box 2 - Yellow Key - No wig
Box 3 - Blue Key - Wig
Box 4 - Green Key - No Wig
yup next 1
I have three sisters, and all of us are mothers. My sister Kay has two nephews and three nieces. My sister Jane has one nephew and three nieces. My sister Belle has one nephew and five nieces. I have one daughter. How many nephews and nieces do I have?

SnowyJingleBells said:
yup next 1
I have three sisters, and all of us are mothers. My sister Kay has two nephews and three nieces. My sister Jane has one nephew and three nieces. My sister Belle has one nephew and five nieces. I have one daughter. How many nephews and nieces do I have?

Umm... none? Lol
I am not stupid just too busy to figure it out

Three nephews eight nieces?

nephews and nieces....hard to say b/c some of their nephews and nieces may be from their spouses side of the family and therefore NOT your n/n also?

so my answer is, there is no way to know?

SnowyJingleBells said:
yup next 1

I already answered 2 nephews and 4 nieces... but I will go ahead and break it down here.

Kay - 0 sons and 2 daughters
Jane - 1 son and 2 daughters
Belle - 1 son and 0 daughters
You - 0 sons and 1 daughter

AlienNation said:
He wrote down on the piece of paper "Your exact weight" and therefore finished the task at hand.

drat...I got that, I was really hoping as I scrolled down that no one else would guess it! Good job.

Has the nieces and nephews riddle been solved yet? I still say there is no way to tell b/c of nieces and nephews from the spouses side of the family (ex: a sister named Kay with a husband named John had one niece, who is John's sister's son. That niece is not related to Kay's sisters)

AlienNation said:
I already answered 2 nephews and 4 nieces... but I will go ahead and break it down here.

Kay - 0 sons and 2 daughters
Jane - 1 son and 2 daughters
Belle - 1 son and 0 daughters
You - 0 sons and 1 daughter
yes ( it not actually me )

SnowyJingleBells said:
yes ( it not actually me )

Ok, ty! I don't get it but...(thinking about my big family!)

What is the newest riddle for a prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter