Disconnected (Merged)

Mnementh

<font color=red>I like the Steelers <b>almost</b>
I was able to get Mnementh on about an hour ago, but when my fiance tried to get her character on, it wouldn't let her, or any of our mules. Then Mnementh crashed and I can't get him back on, either... :confused3

Is anybody else having problems connecting to VMK? Everything loads as usual and than just after loading furniture I get the Disconnected message about trying again and if you were in a game etc, etc. I have rebooted several times, tried 2 different computers and even tried my neighbors. Have no problem going to any other site on the web. Any suggestions would be greatley appreciated. I need my VMK :confused3

Same thing for me, and I too tried two different computers. I guess the Sunday bug moved to Saturday?

I keep getting the "Connection was lost" message when I try to log on. :confused3

Yep, same for me.

I keeps saying "Your connection was lost." :confused3

Something must be up because I'm getting the same messge too. :sad2:

It always happens when quests are going on...

I logged in about twenty minutes before the quest start time, then did the quest (prize is the flowers) and now when my daughter tries to log in for the quest we're getting the connection lost message as well.

Hi,

Same here. Ink pointed out that if you look at the address bar as it is logging on it is incomplete- it says = then is blank and he said there should be lots of numbers after the =

Bug

there are only 2600 on that is very low for the weekend. I was on and left now can not get on so if on do not dc you will not get back

I'm also getting this problem.

I just want to get in and do the quest. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter