Disconnected (Merged)

I cant get on either.. i have tried pal and through the site 5 times each :sad1: :sad2: there are only 1504 people on :scared1:

Ahhh...ok, at least it's not just me, lol. I thought something went wrong with my registration or something.

I'm really wondering what's going on with VMK today...all the games have stopped giving codes, people are getting weird lag problems, and now we can't even sign in >_<

1559 and still dropping just an update :)

Thanks for the update! Definitely is a vmk problem and not everyone's computer had a problem.:laughing:

On side note, when I read about the logged in people slowly going down in numbers, I couldn't help but sing to myself " another one bites the dust" :lmao: Maybe vmk will realize there is a problem soon.

Well got my make up done, now to go do the hair. Yell if it comes back y'all!:rotfl:
Kim

Thanks for the update! Definitely is a vmk problem and not everyone's computer had a problem.:laughing:

On side note, when I read about the logged in people slowly going down in numbers, I couldn't help but sing to myself " another one bites the dust" :lmao:

:lmao: LOL!

yup same for me! i think it maybe something to do with the questing! everytime there is a quest it always crashes!!!

Live here at the vmk HOMEPAGE yes we are in serious trouble here people are falling out tof the kingdom in a slow pitiful descent. Numbers now say 1350.

I would do on the street interviews but I to am one of the fallen :lmao:

On side note, when I read about the logged in people slowly going down in numbers, I couldn't help but sing to myself " another one bites the dust" :lmao: Maybe vmk will realize there is a problem soon.

I show 1311 !!!:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter