Disconnected (Merged)

Wow! I had absolutely no idea this was going on! I've been on VMK for the past 3 hours hanging out in Jedi's room with Host_Lily. Although I should have known that something wasn't right because Jedi was my only friend listed on my friends list all afternoon.... I just figured everyone else was having a real life today ... :rolleyes1

Lily warned us around 7 EST that VMK was closing... less than a minute after that... boom, we were gone... got the boot in the pants out the door :( Poor Lily was "tidying" up Jedi's MESSY room... never did get to finish her housecleaning work... but at least you can walk in there now... :rolleyes1

Yes Pink was right. I was in my room with one or two other people when who walks in Host_Lily! My room quickly filled up with people asking her all sorts of questions. And as mentioned someone asked about vmk pal. She said it was not autorized by vmk but you wouldn't get banned for it. She stayed for quite a while probably two hours! Then she started moving things around. She said my room was a mess! I told her that I needed a room make over. So she started to cleam my room.

lily-2.jpg

Then she informed us that VMK was going to be closing. We had no clue that everyone was dropping like flies!

Thank you very much Lily for stopping by! We had a great time yesterday afternoon with you. Please drop in anytime you like!

heh sure sure, we cant log in... you guys are having a party!! We understand honest...:bored:

I was kind of hoping that yesterday's quest would be up with today's, since most of us didn't get to complete it. Of course, i wasn't able to be on after 2:30 vmk time, and I haven't caught up on this thread, so maybe some of you guys were able to do it last night. At least I'm able to get into today's quest (count my blessings...);)

Sorry about freely talking about the dis, I was'nt aware at first

Duck and I mentioned the river network, but I know I didn't mention Dis and can't remember if Duck did. But then again, they let us put that title in the rooms as a title too, and don't seem to have a problem with it.;)
Hopefully any staff would realize we were talking about taking care of a VMK 'community' problem.:)
Kim

Duck and I mentioned the river network, but I know I didn't mention Dis and can't remember if Duck did. But then again, they let us put that title in the rooms as a title too, and don't seem to have a problem with it.;)
Hopefully any staff would realize we were talking about taking care of a VMK 'community' problem.:)
Kim

to be honest they wont care. If you do refer to the dis in a manner that is obvious about these forums you will definitely be sent on a time out. dis in your signature is a little different in that it can be just short for disney. If its obvious you mean an outside site, like disboards. See you in 24 ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter