Disconnected (Merged)

You call this an improvement this is what I was getting a 3:00 this afternoon. :goodvibes

oh thats a good sign... that means any hour now :rotfl:

:rotfl: i have a picture :woohoo: I think im going crazy now.. better calm down :eek:
AH.jpg

Did you read that thing? I think it says " The Virtual Magic Kingdom is closed. Remember VMK's hours are 10AM to 10PM EST" What the?

I want to go on vmk so i can make some pictures, and i need my dang character to do that!!

Now we all say VMK is a free game well I figure on an average of 500 credits a game times 4 games an hour (under estimating) x7 hours

equals 14,000 credits ouch.

It lagged on the Connecting to server and i thought it was connecting had a heart attack, then saw it D/C

Now we all say VMK is a free game well I figure on an average of 500 credits a game times 4 games an hour (under estimating) x7 hours

equals 14,000 credits ouch.

VMK should pay all dis people 14,oo credits for painn and suffering
and this
>
AH.jpg

Voice here... I rarely ever post... but watching Mickeysfriend melt down over here due to the blackout (and seeing that she is not alone) is extremely entertaining. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter