Disconnected (Merged)

either we have a no nothing tech trying to attempt to fix this or he/she is making the problem worse or they said the heck with it, let's wait for the real tech to come back on Monday or there is a really really big problem going on

Come hang in the suite with me :)

suite.jpg

I would like to personally thank VMK. My cowboy video has over 1,000 hits in 24 hours. ROFL. I couldnt have done it without them :lmao:

aengus I said long ago what I was doing while everyone was watching tv.. And you thought I was only trying to give you fluff.. I have the two YouTube videos on automatic playback... :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:

Ok story time I made this for our cruise to put on our door

63674mariner_pirate_pic-med.JPG

63674castle_gardens_edit-med.JPG

63674VMK_castle_pics-med.jpg

now it is just like you were there :goodvibes

aengus I said long ago what I was doing while everyone was watching tv.. And you thought I was only trying to give you fluff.. I have the two YouTube videos on automatic playback... :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:

ROFL! well you know a virtual rock star when you see one :rotfl:

NO WAY! NO POSSIBLE WAY !! Are we up!! OMG. Nope, not up. Atleast got different screen

and the real truth of what happened to VMK.

Yes from my archive photos Littlebelle became jeckle belle and took over the kingdon here she is at the beginning of her rampage.

63674Littlebelle_King_Kong_edited.JPG

Now I need opinion. I am looking at getting the Disney treasures first Volume in Black and white. While I am waiting and waiting. Now here is my quantry,

I am only posting in this thread to help the bordom :)

Ok I can get a tin one for 69.00 or no tin for 29.00 now is the tin really that important does anyone one know if the non tins are limited to?

Ok thanks for you help back to our unscheduled washing paint dry cause we have no lives vmk please come back thread.

Hmm. If you're only interested in just having it and not for the collectability, I wouldn't worry about the tin.

But, the Disney movie club still has this for 29.95. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter