Disconnected (Merged)

if VMK was more tech savy, they would put a status message on their home page with an estimate time for being up again. Other companies do that exact thing. I hope vmk management is listening.

in our dreams.....

Now I need opinion. I am looking at getting the Disney treasures first Volume in Black and white. While I am waiting and waiting. Now here is my quantry,

I am only posting in this thread to help the bordom :)

Ok I can get a tin one for 69.00 or no tin for 29.00 now is the tin really that important does anyone one know if the non tins are limited to?

Ok thanks for you help back to our unscheduled washing paint dry cause we have no lives vmk please come back thread.

I think it's all part of the original packing being worth more value. I have all the Disney Treasures I wanted with the original tins they came in. However, I know a couple of them have dents in them. I don't know why I'm keeping them in those tins. :laughing:

HEY....this is just wrong!!!! I finally get some time and come to play with some friends and I get shut out....... :(

Hmmmmmm......I swear it is NOT my Fault!!

Ok now that is way too organized. Sad us VMKers do not have a life. Would have planned something if I knew it would be a major melt down. Wonder if Yavn has got the emergency call and is travelling on the red eye to turn on the right button :)

I am in no way organized :rotfl2: and this was not planned. Family and job issues are the reason for shopping early. Just hope I don't have to wrap gift again tomorrow :rotfl2: VMK please be up and running :)

Haha, we could just start posting pictures of VMK rooms and pretending we were playing in them...:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter