Disney ABC and General Disney Pages- Completed!

Here is my pages for group 5:

IMG_5256.jpg

Rebecca

Oh WOW!!! I LOVE that page! Do I get one? I have got to go and check. Be right back...:rolleyes1

:yay::cheer2::banana: I am in that group!!! Love it Rebecca.

Yes- I still need to ink things and add final embellishments but the basic layout is done and the cutting is all done.

Rebecca

I picked up the MS gooey punch last weekend and while I was waiting for the rest of the house to wake up yesterday, cut my I mats and gooey-ized them. I have all the supplies for F and plan to do finish my cutting tonight, will use the Cricut and SCAL this weekend to cut out the stuff I need for that. I ordered paper for my Epcot page. It shouldn't take too long to get here, nor to make once it is. My stuff will be there on time (even if I have to drive it to Buffy for hand delivery ;) ).

Here is my I page. Everything is cut, just need to assemble tomorrow. I will cut the F page stuff tomorrow too.

DSC_0609-1.jpg

I'm really happy with how they came out. I saw that punch at ACM last weekend with TB and PO3 and they talked me into it and I knew it would be just right for this page. Anything named "goo" just speaks to me ;)

I love that punch! With all the talk I went out searching for it. I did not find it at my M's (of course not.. why would they have it so I could use my 50% coupon on it). I did find it at one of the 3 WM. So I got it. I am going to use it on one of my groups in the Everyday Theme .

I love how your page turned out with the punch. Makes it look so real and sticky, licky good! Okay that may sound perverted, but its not suppose to be. :rotfl2:

I love that punch! With all the talk I went out searching for it. I did not find it at my M's (of course not.. why would they have it so I could use my 50% coupon on it). I did find it at one of the 3 WM. So I got it. I am going to use it on one of my groups in the Everyday Theme .

I love how your page turned out with the punch. Makes it look so real and sticky, licky good! Okay that may sound perverted, but its not suppose to be. :rotfl2:

Perverted is funny ;)

Glad you like it, *I'm* really happy with it, and it's all about me, so that's all that matters! :lmao:

They are adorable Jennifer!

I am now finished putting all of my pages together for this one and moving onto the autograph swap.

Rebecca

Here's my "F" page. Eff page is right...I picked the most intricate fireworks cutout possible! Anyhow, I'm about 75% cut out, but I need to go get more paper... :confused3 I need more of the Gemstones Ruby Red (here's hoping I hadn't bought it all last time) to cut my shadow. I should have enough of the black, but you know, just in case, I should pick up a couple extra sheets, right?

DSC_0612.jpg

I is done, and I should be able to get F done today or tomorrow, and then I'll work on the Autograph pages. I only have one set of those, so they should be fairly quick.

I'm holding off on Epcot, I ordered paper last week, should be here by the middle of this week, so I hope to mail on Saturday morning, if not Friday afternoon.

Oh, and DH thinks I should change the color of the fireworks cut out to gold or something else ("it should pop, like fireworks"). I have that recollections pack that Rebecca suggested, so I could do another color, what does everyone think?

If you change it I would suggest blue as those are the colors of fireworks on the background sheet, but I think it looks fine as is.

Rebecca

You could cut one out in gold and see what "pops" off the page better.

I was getting ready to pack these guys up - and realized that I made some additions to the page after posting the original prototype a while ago. So here's a photo of the finished "S" page. The pop-dotted Mickey head you get (in a tiny ziplock on the reverse side) is shown laid on the sun - and then also next to it - you can use it on the sun or not, depending upon how you'd like to use those elements. Mickey's sunglasses are in various colors...

DSCN3781.jpg

DSCN3782.jpg

PBF- I love those Mickey's with the shades. :cool1: BTW... I saw your Towel Animal set from the cruise swap and thought those were nifty.

C IS DONE!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

It took way longer then I had planned, but DH built me a tool for the arc which made me happy. I'm picky about my curves. ;)

If not before, I will be postal Friday. I have group 5A done just need to finish 3A, shouldn't be a problem. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter