***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
miss missy said:
Thats all good, just don't let my DH get an eyeball of this kinda talk :rotfl: I'de be sooo caught in a fib :rotfl2:

I know nothing of this sort. You are perfectly sweet and innocent. I know nothing to prove otherwise. :teeth:

So he can have an earful just not an eyeball full of it. Got it.

Deb...so happy you're Dad is doing better.I've copied your fudge receipe and will try it out next week...sound yummy! I really like your NYE design...geez can you belive another year has almost come and gone already.

Tammi...hope Alyssa is feeling better by now! :wizard: Get some Puffs Plus...the best tissue on the planet for snotty noses!

Marci...keeping everything crossed for your hubby!! :teeth: Hope you have good news soon!

Mommykds...We did the "tourist" thing in the city...saw Santa at Macy's & then took the kids to the top of the Empire State Building. I'm soooooooo jealous!!! All Joe's family is in NYC.I went for the first and only time so far last July and fell in love with the place.We were hoping to get up there for Thanksgiving this year but it didn't work out.I REALLY want to see the city at Christmas time...maybe next year!
Your snowman cartoon made me snort!! :rotfl2:

Jennifer...OMG I can't belive I'm freaking out! OMG I can't believe it I'm freaking out!! say while tilting your head back and forth. :teeth: Ya remember that,I think from SNL?!?! :rotfl: Yipeee the exams are done now the FUN begins!!! :cool1:
Your tree looks great! I have such a snowman collection I quit putting them out for Christmas.I put them out in Jan until the end of Feb.

Kate...that Child Free trip design is adorable!! Reminds me of the commercial Disney use to have...Mom and Dad couldn't possible be having fun without us! :rotfl:

Denise...Thank goodness I got it all on tape for later in life to embarass him with... Great minds,think alike! We are buiding quite the library of pictures,tapes and stories to embarrass the heck out of our 2 boys in later years!!!! :scared1: :rotfl2: Happy to hear Rees is feeling a little bit better. :goodvibes Love the picture of the kids!

disneyeveryyear...awww I know how you feel.We took Erich and Jon last summer (they were 10 and 11) to IOA because they were both finally tall enough to ride all the coaster.Erich is a Jurrassic park freak and I really think he likes IOA better than WDW these days :( but he is his Mother's son,he'd go to Disney once a month if he could! :earsboy:

Tinkaroo...is that you in your siggie? That picture is just darling! Okay I'm snorting again at your cartoons!!!...love the catching snowflakes one!! :rotfl2:

tinknme...hope your little guy is feeling better! :wizard:

ellenbenny..your Christmas card is so cute.Your doggie looks THRILLED to pieces!! :dog2:

Elin...happy to hear your concert was a success! :cool1: Love the story about how your family tradition started.

Marti and Skunka...WHERE ARE Y'ALL?!?!? :earsgirl: :earsboy:

orginally posted by disneyeveryyear
Originally Posted by miss missy
Hold on tho, I didn't hear anything about your being pregnant????? what happened there?
Do we really need to explain how this happened? It depends on what mood Baloo is in, she might it explain it for us.

Well the babies come from bees pollinating the flowers and here's the proof! :earboy2:

1.jpg

ReAnSt said:
I know nothing of this sort. You are perfectly sweet and innocent. I know nothing to prove otherwise. :teeth:

So he can have an earful just not an eyeball full of it. Got it.

Ok got it! I won't tell if you don't! :flower:

ReAnSt said:
Although there is Infant Motrin for ages 6 to 23 months. I would try that, depending on how old your baby is. Also lots of fluid and ice pops or lollipops to sooth the throat. Here's :wizard: to a speedy recovery.

Becky
Thanks. He's 1. I'll send DH to the Walgreen's for some, it sounds like it might work better.

Thanks Baloo for explaining this. I had 3 pregnancies in a row right after saying I Do. Then a fourth. Now, I know it's not my DH I have to keep away, it's them bees. :teeth:

Well, I'm so far behind, I think I'm just going to start from current. LOL Anyway, got my MVMCP pics today. First is my family and the second is my family, my parents, Dh's mom, sister, aunt & uncle. Click to make bigger

MinnieMouseMom said:
Well, I'm so far behind, I think I'm just going to start from current. LOL Anyway, got my MVMCP pics today. First is my family and the second is my family, my parents, Dh's mom, sister, aunt & uncle. Click to make bigger

They turned out great! Your shirts look fabulous next to the blue background.
ETA: I love the hats in the second picture. It looks like ya'll had a great time.

MinnieMouseMom said:

Great pictures - looks like you all were having a great time.

Love the t-shirts.

Baloo said:
Deb...so happy you're Dad is doing better.I've copied your fudge receipe and will try it out next week...sound yummy! I really like your NYE design...geez can you belive another year has almost come and gone already.

Tammi...hope Alyssa is feeling better by now! :wizard: Get some Puffs Plus...the best tissue on the planet for snotty noses!

Marci...keeping everything crossed for your hubby!! :teeth: Hope you have good news soon!

Mommykds...We did the "tourist" thing in the city...saw Santa at Macy's & then took the kids to the top of the Empire State Building. I'm soooooooo jealous!!! All Joe's family is in NYC.I went for the first and only time so far last July and fell in love with the place.We were hoping to get up there for Thanksgiving this year but it didn't work out.I REALLY want to see the city at Christmas time...maybe next year!
Your snowman cartoon made me snort!! :rotfl2:

Jennifer...OMG I can't belive I'm freaking out! OMG I can't believe it I'm freaking out!! say while tilting your head back and forth. :teeth: Ya remember that,I think from SNL?!?! :rotfl: Yipeee the exams are done now the FUN begins!!! :cool1:
Your tree looks great! I have such a snowman collection I quit putting them out for Christmas.I put them out in Jan until the end of Feb.

Kate...that Child Free trip design is adorable!! Reminds me of the commercial Disney use to have...Mom and Dad couldn't possible be having fun without us! :rotfl:

Denise...Thank goodness I got it all on tape for later in life to embarass him with... Great minds,think alike! We are buiding quite the library of pictures,tapes and stories to embarrass the heck out of our 2 boys in later years!!!! :scared1: :rotfl2: Happy to hear Rees is feeling a little bit better. :goodvibes Love the picture of the kids!

disneyeveryyear...awww I know how you feel.We took Erich and Jon last summer (they were 10 and 11) to IOA because they were both finally tall enough to ride all the coaster.Erich is a Jurrassic park freak and I really think he likes IOA better than WDW these days :( but he is his Mother's son,he'd go to Disney once a month if he could! :earsboy:

Tinkaroo...is that you in your siggie? That picture is just darling! Okay I'm snorting again at your cartoons!!!...love the catching snowflakes one!! :rotfl2:

tinknme...hope your little guy is feeling better! :wizard:

ellenbenny..your Christmas card is so cute.Your doggie looks THRILLED to pieces!! :dog2:

Elin...happy to hear your concert was a success! :cool1: Love the story about how your family tradition started.

Marti and Skunka...WHERE ARE Y'ALL?!?!? :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Well the babies come from bees pollinating the flowers and here's the proof! :earboy2:

1.jpg

Baloo - love the picture. I see you are in a G rated mood tonight.

bengalbelle said:
They turned out great! Your shirts look fabulous next to the blue background.
ETA: I love the hats in the second picture. It looks like ya'll had a great time.

disneyeveryyear said:
Great pictures - looks like you all were having a great time.

Love the t-shirts.

Thanks! I wasn't so sure about the yellow at first with it being Christmas and all, but I really did like them. I got many comments/questions about them.

Baloo said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss missy
Hold on tho, I didn't hear anything about your being pregnant????? what happened there?

Quote:
Do we really need to explain how this happened? It depends on what mood Baloo is in, she might it explain it for us.

1.jpg

YAY BALOO, You really did know, you are sooo smart!!

Oh Oh Oh they are sooo cute!! Its just like that huh, so did Amy get stung by a bad bee ?? Is that what happened??? Bad Bad bees :eek: ! Now I think Amy needs so :flower2:'s but no no more bees!

MinnieMouseMom said:

They look good! What a big crew! It was fun at MVMCP wasn't it!

I got mine today too! From Dec 1st and 4th, still waiting for the one from the 6th. They came out ok tho.

miss missy said:
I got mine today too! From Dec 1st and 4th, still waiting for the one from the 6th. They came out ok tho.

Huh, weird. Ours were from the 6th. Hope you get them tomorrow. I'm pretty pleased with them. Considering there's 10 people, it's a pretty good one of all of us. LOL

MinnieMouseMom said:
Huh, weird. Ours were from the 6th. Hope you get them tomorrow. I'm pretty pleased with them. Considering there's 10 people, it's a pretty good one of all of us. LOL

I coulda got the one for the 6th today, I got 2 of the three is all I know. I can't remember which is which LOL

my3princes said:
Here is a New Year's design. I think I'm getting the hang of this :)
I love the saying on this one, Deb! New Years Eve is my birthday, and I'm dying to celebrate it in WDW one year, but I'm a little scared of the crowds. Maybe when I have my next "big" birthday. Anyway, I'd love to borrow your saying if and when the time comes.

Eeyorecln said:
Wow. Everyone's so on top of things for Christmas. I thought I would be getting everything done this week before we leave for DL, but the baby was up all night so took him to Dr. to find out he has strep. :confused3 I didn't think babies got strep throat. He's just miserable. Does anyone know anything that might work better than Infant's Tylenol? I hope he gets better before we leave Sat.

Oh no! Hope he feels better soon and you are able to get some rest! :grouphug:

Baloo said:

1.jpg

:rotfl:

That's a great idea for snowmen! After all, it hardly snows around here until January anyway! (Most years)

MinnieMouseMom said:

Very cute! How did you manage to get two poses? I hear suggestions, but you obviously did something that worked! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter