***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
bengalbelle said:
Around here we use Boudreaux's Butt Paste. It's awesome! I swear!

I thought the p**p thread got shut down, but now we're arguing which is the better baby diaper rash prevention ointment. :rotfl2:

Becky

ReAnSt said:
I thought the p**p thread got shut down, but now we're arguing which is the better baby diaper rash prevention ointment.

Becky
No arguments from me :confused3. I imagine Boudreaux's is a regional thing and Northerners may not have heard of it.

I was just joking and not serious. Sorry if you thought I was serious about it.

Actually I have heard of Bordeaux's Butt Paste, although I can't remember if it was while I lived in Florida or PA. Whatever the case I remember thinking the name was quite clever.

Becky

I was just recommending Desitin because I can honestly say it works (trust me on this) babies cannot tell you if it helps, I can from having had salmonella poisioning and it was recommended by the hospital :rotfl:

tinker1bell said:
I was just recommending Desitin because I can honestly say it works (trust me on this) babies cannot tell you if it helps, I can from having had salmonella poisioning and it was recommended by the hospital :rotfl:
I never thought of using it for that! We used both Desitin and Boudreaux's on Christopher.

ReAnSt said:
I was just joking and not serious. Sorry if you thought I was serious about it.

Actually I have heard of Bordeaux's Butt Paste, although I can't remember if it was while I lived in Florida or PA. Whatever the case I remember thinking the name was quite clever.

Becky
No problem :goodvibes
I think the name is pretty clever too. We were having a lot of problems with diaper rash because of the medicine DS was on and my mom recommended BBP. I thought she was making it up! Then I thought I was going to have take my jelly jars to some Cajun up the bayou to get some. Imagine my surprise when I saw it in Walmart :teeth:

bengalbelle said:
I never thought of using it for that! We used both Desitin and Boudreaux's on Christopher.

Actually I have heard of Boudreaux's but it is a regional thing. could not find it here in Lancaster, Columbia, Pa. Believe me I was a hurting thing when I used the Desitin and it helped after two times :goodvibes

Here is a New Year's design. I think I'm getting the hang of this :)
63925New_Years_web.jpg

Deb

Okay I just got through skimming all the posts from today. 15 pages since last night.

Dennise nice picture of the kids.
Ellenberry nice card.
Love the christmas funnies.
For Diaper rash we use Dr. Smiths. Destin and Balmex both made DD worse when she was a baby.
Okay to bed for work in AM.

miss missy said:
Hold on tho, I didn't hear anything about your being pregnant????? what happened there?

Do we really need to explain how this happened? It depends on what mood Baloo is in, she might it explain it for us.

my3princes said:
Here is a New Year's design. I think I'm getting the hang of this :)
63925New_Years_web.jpg

Deb

Deb -

I love it!!

I have a design tip for you - when I have a dark background - I like to give the letters a white or light border to help them pop a little!! Otherwise - I think your design rocks!!

disneyeveryyear said:
Do we really need to explain how this happened? It depends on what mood Baloo is in, she might it explain it for us.

Why?!? :confused3 Why?!? :confused3

Why would you give her this type of encouragment? ;)

tink2020 said:
Here are a few Christmas pics. With moving, trips, etc I didn't get to put up my "regular" tree, just my "little" one. It's sort of a snowman theme, with a few more thrown into fill it out. (The snowmen outgrew the small tree last year, but don't quite fill this one). :rotfl:
fullsnowmantree.jpg

Jennifer - such a cute tree! Merry Christmas!

triplefigs said:
I hit the BOGO free toy sale at TDS today and just used the 30% off sitewide coupon on-line at Disney Direct. Think my kids are having a complete Disney Christmas. That's in addition to the stuff we bought at WDW and are having shipped home (monorail, track, stations for the boys and a Castle for BK). Gee, I think they're turning out like me! :rotfl:

Denise - didn't you say that you had finished buying for your kids in June or July? I sure thought you did, because I was very envious of your pre-planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter