***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tinkaroo said:
I got the earlier snowman comic over e-mail today, along with some others. Thought this group's sense of humor would appreciate these:

SnowComic.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Jennifer, I like your tree! Congrats on getting it up and being done with your finals.

I've really enjoyed seeing everyone's Christmas decorations over the last few weeks. I've been tardy getting ours up this year, what with all the traveling, so looking at pictures of all of yours was the next best thing. My decorating is almost complete now - just working on my own tree!

No I don't, but I will remember that for future use if needed. I hope whatever this is passes quickly. It makes you feel so helpless when your children are sick. Thank you for your help & concern.

triplefigs said:
Hugs to you both. BTW, if you have any baby wipes, it'll be easier on his bottom so it doesn't get raw. Diaper ointment may help too.

I wanted to share the Christmas card design I used from Lady Lucca (Thanks again!!)

Front of card:
Project2.jpg

Inside of card:
Project1.jpg

Back of card:
GreetingCard3.jpg

triplefigs said:
Have fun tonight!

We did! :Pinkbounc

My students played so well, I was so very proud of them all. And to hear the parents' comments and see grandparents ooh and ahh over them was even more exciting. I just LOVE my job!! :love:

My cats keep getting in our tree & they left me a present under it the other day. A mouse :earseek: I'm glad they caught it, but ewwwwwwww

Tinkaroo said:
I've been tardy getting ours up this year, what with all the traveling, so looking at pictures of all of yours was the next best thing. My decorating is almost complete now - just working on my own tree!

triplefigs said:

Picture from their concert today. It will be our Christmas card.

How absolutely precious, Denise. Perfect for your cards.

ellenbenny said:
I wanted to share the Christmas card design I used from Lady Lucca (Thanks again!!)

Front of card:
Project2.jpg

Inside of card:
Project1.jpg

Back of card:
GreetingCard3.jpg
That's a great Christmas card! I love it!

ellenbenny said:

Front of card:
Project2.jpg

Inside of card:
Project1.jpg

Back of card:
GreetingCard3.jpg

VERY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

PNO4TE said:
We did! :Pinkbounc

My students played so well, I was so very proud of them all. And to hear the parents' comments and see grandparents ooh and ahh over them was even more exciting. I just LOVE my job!! :love:

I'm sure you bring so much joy to your students and their families. I just love going to the kids' music concerts. It is so much fun!

tinknme said:
He just ran to the bathroom again :guilty: I took his temp & it is at 99.5, he keeps complaining of bad stomach cramps. Is this part of the flu that's going around?
I hope he's better soon :grouphug:

Ellenbenny, great card!!!

Tammi, cute coat!

Tinknme, hope your ds gets better quickly. We use the baby wipes as well & sometimes balmex when they get red. Hope he (& you!) get a good nights rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter