***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
tink2020 said:
Quick question for those of you around now:

Do you prefer trip reports where each day is a thread or one continuous thread with updates?

Just curious, as I plan on starting soon :goodvibes

One thread with updates. It is easier to find.

I thought this was slightly rude & funny without being offensive. :teeth:

snowman.jpg

tink2020 said:
Quick question for those of you around now:

Do you prefer trip reports where each day is a thread or one continuous thread with updates?

Just curious, as I plan on starting soon :goodvibes

I like the continuous as it's easier to keep up with! Can't wait to hear all the fun news.

Also another vote for 1 thread with continuous updates. Looking forward to hearing about your trip!

tinknme said:
Thank you for the advise Denise, I really do apprediate it. I will see if I can get him to sip some gatorade. He just woke up, so I will let you know how he is doing.

How's he doing?

Here are a few Christmas pics. With moving, trips, etc I didn't get to put up my "regular" tree, just my "little" one. It's sort of a snowman theme, with a few more thrown into fill it out. (The snowmen outgrew the small tree last year, but don't quite fill this one). :rotfl:

snowmantop.jpg

snowmanmiddle3.jpg

snowmanmiddle2.jpg

snowmanmiddle.jpg

snowmanbottom.jpg

fullsnowmantree.jpg

tink2020 said:
Here are a few Christmas pics. With moving, trips, etc I didn't get to put up my "regular" tree, just my "little" one. It's sort of a snowman theme, with a few more thrown into fill it out. (The snowmen outgrew the small tree last year, but don't quite fill this one). :rotfl:

snowmantop.jpg

snowmanmiddle3.jpg

snowmanmiddle2.jpg

snowmanmiddle.jpg

snowmanbottom.jpg

fullsnowmantree.jpg

Very pretty. I love snowmen. They are my favorite christmas collectible.

Deb

Jennifer,

I'm impressed you got anything up with moving, finals, the trip. It's beautiful!

He just ran to the bathroom again :guilty: I took his temp & it is at 99.5, he keeps complaining of bad stomach cramps. Is this part of the flu that's going around?

triplefigs said:
How's he doing?

my3princes said:
Very pretty. I love snowmen. They are my favorite christmas collectible.

Deb

Me too :goodvibes I've only been collecting them a few years now, and it seems like all I buy OR get! (No complaints). :rotfl:

tinknme said:
He just ran to the bathroom again :guilty: I took his temp & it is at 99.5, he keeps complaining of bad stomach cramps. Is this part of the flu that's going around?

Sounds like bad stomach flu. If it keeps up, I'd call your Pediatrician. You may need to go to the ER for IV Phenergan (to help with nausea) and IV fluids to get him hydrated. Hugs to you both. BTW, if you have any baby wipes, it'll be easier on his bottom so it doesn't get raw. Diaper ointment may help too.

triplefigs said:
Jennifer,

I'm impressed you got anything up with moving, finals, the trip. It's beautiful!

Thanks. It was KILLING me not having anything up... I usually go nuts (bathrooms, 2+ trees, EVERYTHING transformed before Thanksgiving). I had to do something, and this was the easiest! I have a few things here and there, that were in the same totes --- but nothing worthy of pictures :) I'm also missing this beautiful ribbon that I used last year for this tree, so it could have been much prettier, IMO :blush:

I appreciate your comments, though! Next year I'll have better stuff to show :rotfl:

BTW, Mac hasn't been online since November 28th. Hope everything's ok! I PMed him and tried to email (doesn't accept).

I got the earlier snowman comic over e-mail today, along with some others. Thought this group's sense of humor would appreciate these:

SnowComic.jpg

Rudolph.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter