Disney Dream June 29 2018 Double Dip Cruise

So I have not heard from Erintx7, Joanna Cortex and KJYBC. I promised the others we would finalize the list by yesterday. I will give everyone until 9pm tonight and then be finalizing the list. Please send me your email or post here your cabin number. I have three family's room number and will have the fourth one shortly. Those four families have 7 adults and 7 kids (18, 14, 14, 12, 13, 10, 8). I will sent a spreadsheet by the end of this week. Have a great day. 74 days. Have you done your online check in and books excursions. :)

Robin
All checked-in and ready to go! Can't wait! Thanks Robin! :)

Hi Robin - Just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss an email or message with the spreadsheet or final list. Thanks so much for your work on this!
Cari
So I have not heard from Erintx7, Joanna Cortex and KJYBC. I promised the others we would finalize the list by yesterday. I will give everyone until 9pm tonight and then be finalizing the list. Please send me your email or post here your cabin number. I have three family's room number and will have the fourth one shortly. Those four families have 7 adults and 7 kids (18, 14, 14, 12, 13, 10, 8). I will sent a spreadsheet by the end of this week. Have a great day. 74 days. Have you done your online check in and books excursions. :)

Robin

Hi Robin - Just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss an email or message with the spreadsheet or final list. Thanks so much for your work on this!
Cari
no I had not sent it yet. Can you send me an email mine is rlgodshalk@yahoo.com
There are 7 adults and 7 kids in 4 rooms. Will send you more information soon. We are just over 60 days away YEAH!!!

My family and I would really like to participate in a fish extender group. It’s our first cruise, so I apologize for being late to the party. I have an 8 yo and 4 yo. Is it too late for this group? If so, are there other groups available? Thank you

Hi there everyone!! I didn’t mean to go dark on this board - we found a small FE group and then I’ve just been crazy busy with a new job and then a fender bender that turned into needing a new car. No time for that when I just want to get ready for this first DCL! Counting down to the cruise!! Wish we could do two FE groups but need to reign myself in first cruise. Getting so excited!!

We are taking our second cruise and going with a family that is going for the first time. I would love to start a group to do Fish Extender with since I talked it up with the other family. Between the two families we will have a 14, 13, and 12 year old. Give us strength :)

Looking forward to hear from others that will be on the same trip.

I hope we are not too late but I just found out about this and would LOVE to participate. We are a family of four...mom,dad and two girls, a five and nine year old. We are traveling with another family of four also but not sure if they are interested since this is all new to all of us. My name is Alina agenie21@roadrunner.com please let me know. Thank you so much!

Same as above...just booked last Friday. I don't remember FE on the Wonder back in 03. Family of 4 here. Daughter 19 attends Southern Miss and Son 13. We are from Navarre/Gulf Breeze FL. If there is a late group to join then great. If not I suppose we could create a last minute small group. HMU rugby9cct@aol.com
Thanks,
Phillip

I hope we are not too late but I just found out about this and would LOVE to participate. We are a family of four...mom,dad and two girls, a five and nine year old. We are traveling with another family of four also but not sure if they are interested since this is all new to all of us. My name is Alina agenie21@roadrunner.com please let me know. Thank you so much!
Did you get in a group? I posted after you.

Hello All. I’m sorry I’m late to the party. Our family jusr found out about fish extenders/exchanges. We would love to participate if it’s not too late!!

2x Adults 1 Child (female age 8). Stateroom 6678

Hello All. I’m sorry I’m late to the party. Our family just found out about fish extenders/exchanges. We would love to participate if it’s not too late!!

2x Adults 1 Child (female age 8). Stateroom 6678

Chelsea.b.adams@gmail.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter