Disney Magic Kingdoms

The Queen (how many queens do we have in the game now?) was practically an instant welcome because I had enough people out for currency tasks already. After welcome, her first quest is.....go look for something. Deja vu!
Classic... one trick ponies over at Gameloft.

Oh, and got Elsa's holiday outfit in today's chest so something at least marginally useful (better than a bench or something)
Got Anna's holiday outfit. Then I noticed that there is either a new Elsa costume or I just missed it all those events ago. Either way, I don't care.

And I guess I am a little bah humbug, because now the 75 character limit has got me grouchy.

Is it just me, or is this event progressing quicker than usual making EC an issue much earlier than usual? The queen has to bel level 2, which is fine and usual, before you can build the first attraction. Problem is the Queen cost 500 EC to level to 2 and I don’t even EC to level her yet. Then I’m gonna have to collect EC for for the Witches cottage, which I don’t have a cost for yet, but am sure it will take awhile leave to collect for. Also doesn’t help that they make us wait a day before we can add the float which is usually my first purchase in an event because it adds so much EC.

Is it just me, or is this event progressing quicker than usual making EC an issue much earlier than usual? The queen has to bel level 2, which is fine and usual, before you can build the first attraction. Problem is the Queen cost 500 EC to level to 2 and I don’t even EC to level her yet. Then I’m gonna have to collect EC for for the Witches cottage, which I don’t have a cost for yet, but am sure it will take awhile leave to collect for. Also doesn’t help that they make us wait a day before we can add the float which is usually my first purchase in an event because it adds so much EC.
Yep, I think that is why so many characters collect EC. That and they want to frustrate us with the character limit.

I didn't realize it was a special chest today, so I'm pretty sure I got a bench or something stupid like that. Definitely didn't get anything interesting.

I, too, and having EC issues (and I normally don't). It's delayed me from building the cottage and then delayed me again in leveling up Elinor. She has a 4 hour quest in the cottage after you build it.

Darn game has me hooked. I'm meh about Brave, but already fired up over playing the event. Elinor is ready for Level 3 and I've hit the time wall for MacGuffin. Annoyed that I had to put away a ton of characters to get out the horde of EC collectors, but I did it. Happy I got Elsa's Ice Palace out of the chest, but immediately spent 3,000,000 to finally open the last bit of Fantasyland to have somewhere to put it. Now I have to decide whether to blow some gems on the premium attraction (not getting the premium characters).

Progress update:
Frozen LC: Got the Stone Giant Waterfall attraction.
Event: Elinor at 4, MacGuffin at 2, short a little EC to build Castle DunBroch tonight. So far, so smooth.
Main Storyline: Building Kaa's Jungle Gym, but I've been hemorrhaging magic the last month or so working the main storyline, and I'm going to have to pause shortly after this to get the 650K for the land before battling Shere Khan. Also need Bagheera to 5, but he's just one Ears Hat Token away. In Pirates news, Tia Dalma's tokens still taking forever with nothing to get them but an enchanted attraction. Probably about a week to do this.
Thrill Zone Update: Just one beverage stand away from Thrill Level 3. I'll take one of those anytime now, interns!
Interns: Actually, I may have to lay off the intern commentary for a bit. We've got an awesome new intern at work that I hope we're able to hire on full-time after graduation.

Just hit the time wall for welcoming MacIntosh, feeling like I’m on a very good pace. Now to horde EC and common tokens.

Elinor ready to go to Level 4. Working on my last 2 ears for MacGuffin. Doing lousy on ravens but not worrying about that. Finally opened the 3,000,000 plot of Fantasyland so I have room for the new attractions.

Up to the first "battle" (which is just them doing stuff at the fair grounds, not really "battling" anything)

I don't have the lizard so I am stuck with the Frozen side quests, oh well

Finished the six rounds of whatever the heck that was. Then the Lord guy needs to be at 4 to do stuff. Hopefully I'm at the end of the pointless side quests, with Anna and Elsa earing at the rink and Kristoff off doing something. Man, so far this whole event has been one big snoozefest.

Last edited:
Actually, I may have to lay off the intern commentary for a bit. We've got an awesome new intern at work that I hope we're able to hire on full-time after graduation.
If their attention to detail in this game is any indication of their performance in class. I unfortunately see one or two more senior years for this latest crop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter