Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the 25th anniversary glasses, about 6-7, use them everyday. I would love for them to remake the same style and quality with updated graphics for the 50th. Also have Arribas Brothers 25th anniversary engraved goblets. Give me good usable merchandise Disney, I will buy.

images

We have some of those, some from the Millennium Celebration, some from the 100 years of magic. They've faded a little, but held up great to regular use.

As prices increase, so do expectations.
Not mine. I expect prices to go up just like they do on everyday things like hotel rooms, coffee, groceries. And I still get the same hotel room at Hampton that I got last year for $105 a night even though I am paying $155 a night now. Same coffee. Same Groceries. Getting the minimum wage up has been a big priority for this country. That adds cost. Hiring bonuses add cost. New rides cost even more than before. All this leads to price increases. Adding TSL and GE and the new rides that are coming adds cost. Once again this leads to price increases.

I didn't see this posted yesterday... forgive me if I missed it.

WDW Club Level Reopening Dates:
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Now Open!
  • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Royal Palm Club – Sept. 16, 2021
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Resort – Sept. 23, 2021
  • Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Sept. 26, 2021
  • Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Dec. 16, 2021
  • Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – Dec. 16, 2021

They weren't. What she's saying is rather than buying magic bands, she'll take that money and use it on Genie+ instead, hence not giving Disney more money.

I plan on doing the same, if I have to pay for fast passes now, I'll be taking the money from other places that I would have spent it at Disney, whether it be merchandise, meals, etc.
I was specifically referring to the part of the post that said "charging for something that used to be free". They weren't free. If it had been in reference to solid color bands it would have made sense.

I was specifically referring to the part of the post that said "charging for something that used to be free". They weren't free. If it had been in reference to solid color bands it would have made sense.
The fast passes used to be free. So now instead of putting money towards a magic band you put it towards what used to be free - Genie+ (fast passes).
That’s how I read it, which made sense to me. Guess it’s all in how you read it 🙃

Holiday Magic is Coming! Beloved Seasonal Traditions Return to Disneyland Resort as Holidays Begin Nov. 12

Will run through January 9.

Disneyland Park:
“A Christmas Fantasy” parade returns

“Believe … in Holiday Magic” fireworks spectacular and snowfall on Main Street

Ride overlays at “it’s a small world” Holiday and Haunted Mansion Holiday

Disney California Adventure:
Festival of Holidays
“Disney ¡Viva Navidad!” street party
Mirabel from “Encanto” will make her parks debut.
Ride overlays in Cars Land.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter