Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Everybody! Presenting HEA sans fireworks!

Happily Ever After Presented Without Fireworks

Any word on tonight’s Happily Ever After?

Last night was the last night of our short trip and was the one night we planned to see HEA before it was gone. We hopped over from EPCOT and heard the announcement when we were in line to enter the park. We hopped right back on the monorail and headed back to EPCOT.

Due to the tropical storm, Southwest is letting us change our flights and since we really don’t want to get stuck in Baltimore, we decided to stay an extra night and fly back tomorrow AM. So, we are hoping to get one more one more chance tonight assuming it is on.

Any word on tonight’s Happily Ever After?

Last night was the last night of our short trip and was the one night we planned to see HEA before it was gone. We hopped over from EPCOT and heard the announcement when we were in line to enter the park. We hopped right back on the monorail and headed back to EPCOT.

Due to the tropical storm, Southwest is letting us change our flights and since we really don’t want to get stuck in Baltimore, we decided to stay an extra night and fly back tomorrow AM. So, we are hoping to get one more one more chance tonight assuming it is on.

Have not seen or heard of any changes to tonight's performance of HEA as of yet. The announcement for yesterday's show came through around 5pm.

Does anyone know why Southwest has not extended their flights beyond 01/05/2022. Have a trip planned to WDW for the end of January and am a Southwest frequent flier.

Does anyone know why Southwest has not extended their flights beyond 01/05/2022. Have a trip planned to WDW for the end of January and am a Southwest frequent flier.
I'm pretty sure it's because the pandemic and the unknowns for how many people will be traveling. Doing shorter windows lets them try to better estimate how many planes will actually get filled up.

Not sure why but that change is happening September 16 where it opens through 4/24/2022.
They are now doing this quarterly per se. Happened to me for our December trip.
I'm pretty sure it's because the pandemic and the unknowns for how many people will be traveling. Doing shorter windows lets them try to better estimate how many planes will actually get filled up.

I've been flying SW almost exclusively for the past decade, they've always released in buckets and have had a shorter booking timeframe than other air carriers for as far as I can remember. They also have a set amount of seats they sell at their lowest price (wanna get away fare) and once those are gone the next pricing is 1.5x-2x as expensive.

I've been flying SW almost exclusively for the past decade, they've always released in buckets and have had a shorter booking timeframe than other air carriers for as far as I can remember. They also have a set amount of seats they sell at their lowest price (wanna get away fare) and once those are gone the next pricing is 1.5x-2x as expensive.
I was gonna say, seems pretty typical for them for as long as I can remember.

Donald Duck Quacky Thursday GIF - DonaldDuck QuackyThursday Thursday -  Discover & Share GIFs | Thursday gif, Happy thursday, Happy thursday  pictures

For me, today feels like Monday Part IV.

Amen to that. Got maybe 4 hours sleep last night, the remnants of Ida kept me up past 1. We seem to be lucky here in our part of CT though, no flooding that I saw when I left this morning, just 5 inches plus of rain in less than 12 hours.

I'm glad to read you are doing okay.

I'm in Houston - so Ida missed us. However, we have an office in New Orleans that was not as lucky. Thankfully, all the employees are okay, but the few I've heard from can't get to their homes to see if they are okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter