Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last paragraph in article- Reservations for Space 220 will open on September 20 and will be available for booking up to 60 days in advance.
Goodness...does this mean I have to get up even earlier on my HS day on the 20th to try to get a reservation for S220 on our EP day on the 22nd? Then I have to try to get a boarding group for ROTR and possibly even try to get Lightning Lanes. Ugh...doesn't sound fun to me. LOL

Goodness...does this mean I have to get up even earlier on my HS day on the 20th to try to get a reservation for S220 on our EP day on the 22nd? Then I have to try to get a boarding group for ROTR and possibly even try to get Lightning Lanes. Ugh...doesn't sound fun to me. LOL

I wouldn't take the reservation date as "gospel" yet. Plus I don't think we've even seen a Disney Blog post with the menu items yet and there's no official page on the Disney Restaurant list yet either.

I wouldn't take the reservation date as "gospel" yet. Plus I don't think we've even seen a Disney Blog post with the menu items yet and there's no official page on the Disney Restaurant list yet either.

Yeah I'm expecting the official announcement for reservations to come through a Parks Blog post, otherwise they would've let Zach announce it today as well.

I'm really surprised the theming didn't borrow from Lightning McQueen. (But I'm biased. My family really likes those movies.)

I could see the signage getting lighting bolts, something subtle.

View attachment 601627

I love Cars too, and at least that would tie-in better, but it wouldn't work everywhere. Maybe they could theme them accordingly, like in MK have a magic want shooting lightning, and in Epcot, a very techie lightning bolt indicator, etc. They've gotta do better than these cheap overlays though!

You know — if crowds remain really low, that could delay the rollout for Genie+. I would imagine Disney wouldn’t want to roll this out, only to have crowds be low enough that not that many people pay for it.
On the opposite end of that, if they roll it out during low crowds and the people who do buy it find that they can keep getting good ride selections throughout the day then it could look good. Every blogger is going to be posting their results so that could be good advertising for G+.

I am reading reports that nine people died in the NYC/NJ last night due to the storm.

Yep, thankfully the really bad parts of the storm didn't quite make it to CT. Though there are reports of a lot of flooding this morning in parts of the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter