Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was very coincidental that tylerchange joined on Friday, June 14, 2021, the same day that tgee (or whatever his name was) blew up the previous thread and disappeared. There was a lot of similarities between those two screen names, I've been convinced they are one and the same and therefore took all of his "predictions" with a grain of salt.

And Tyler Jrs Mum was the same thing, just here to cause problems and get banned. People baffle me.

Food & Wine Festival is a bust. Lines are extremely long for the booths after park opening. There was only two items that I liked out of the entire world. Canada has a great soup and a decent three-cheese roll at France. I tried just about every other food item, and they were either OK or awful. The donut box failed big time.

I highly recommend skipping the festival. Lines are extremely long for booths (Canada was no wait, rest were 20-30 mins around 2-4pm). Food was not good overall

I'm confused. The F&W Festival just opened. You say there were extremely long lines everywhere. Did you really try every single offering or just a few and only liked 2 of those? I can't imagine what that would cost, how much time that would take with the lines, and perhaps more importantly how I would feel eating that much.

Last edited:

10 Great Wednesday Quotes And Gifs in 2021 | Happy wednesday pictures,  Happy wednesday quotes, Happy wednesday gif

And Tyler Jrs Mum was the same thing, just here to cause problems and get banned. People baffle me.
Yeah...I don't get it either.

Because to them, stirring the pot is fun. I did appreciate in the past that stuff got shut down rather quick. I think at this point people are desperate for any good news in regards to wait times. I was concerned about early June and we were fine but I do feel bad seeing so many reports of long lines, trash, crowded areas, etc.

I actually have a doll of him and Mr. Greenjeans. They are on my bookcase in my classroom. I wait until one of my fifth graders inquire about them, then I share what a wonderful show that was.

did any of you grow up in Ohio? Was it a regional show? I remember loving the ping pong balls falling from the ceiling. I doubt kids today would give it the time of day sadly.

did any of you grow up in Ohio? Was it a regional show? I remember loving the ping pong balls falling from the ceiling. I doubt kids today would give it the time of day sadly.

Not regional, I watched as a kid in NJ. Ping pong balls was hysterical as a young child. I put Capt Kangaroo in the same category as The Magic Garden as well as later the Great Space Coaster.

Not regional, I watched as a kid in NJ. Ping pong balls was hysterical as a young child. I put Capt Kangaroo in the same category as The Magic Garden as well as later the Great Space Coaster.
I used to wait...and wait...and wait...hoping my name would be said in the show when they listed names LOL (hellos or goodbye songs - maybe both? I can't remember ). I used to love that show :)

It really makes me feel my age when I realize just how long ago Captain Kangaroo was on. I grew up with him. . .Mr. Green Jeans. . . .and a moose I think.

If I remember right - I watched it in Florida (military kid so moved around a bit). Captain Kangaroo, Mr. Rogers, Sesame Street, Electric Company and Romper Room.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter