Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are headed to WDW in a few weeks for the Boo Bash and some visits to parks IF they bring fast pass back in some form (otherwise just boo bash). If they do not have fast passes by the time we go, then on behalf of everyone here waiting for fastpasses my costume I’ve created is the ghost of fast pass plus. :scared1: 👻

Food & Wine Festival is a bust. Lines are extremely long for the booths after park opening. There was only two items that I liked out of the entire world. Canada has a great soup and a decent three-cheese roll at France. I tried just about every other food item, and they were either OK or awful. The donut box failed big time.

I highly recommend skipping the festival. Lines are extremely long for booths (Canada was no wait, rest were 20-30 mins around 2-4pm). Food was not good overall
Oh no! That's awful news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter