• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a great experience calling in today. Called the main line, 2 min wait. Gave all of my information and was told wait time for ticketing was 48 minutes so she recommended a call back.

Got a call back in 20 minutes, and my issue was resolved in 5 minutes!

I booked a short Christmas trip and bought Very Merriest After Hours tickets before APs were announced. Once the sorcerer pass blockout dates were released, I realized it made more sense to do the party on a day when my pass would be blocked vs when it is valid and I can do other parks. Short trip, Dec 16-20, first 2 days are valid last two will be blocked out. I had no issue swapping out my Dec 17 party tickets for Dec 19th even though the tickets are technically non refundable and non transferrable. Just needed to pay the small ~$20 difference.

Super happy camper this morning!

Honestly, it's been my experience that if you call Disney, explain things, and are polite, they are usually willing to work with you.

We did that before at Sea World years ago. Not a good feeling.

Yeah, did it one at Universal Hollywood. We had used the Express Pass for HHN in Orlando and it was very valuable as it was crowded. We thought with the limited hourse at USH we'd need it (I believe it was called "Gate A" pass). It really wasn't at all, though we did get prime seating for Waterworld!

Or, people pay for it then find that it was waste of money because all of the rides are walk-on.
I was so glad when we went to Universal that we didn't get Express Pass. Every line was less than 20 minutes except for Hagrid's, which was 90 minutes. And that was the September after it opened, so it didn't have Express Pass anyway.

I was so glad when we went to Universal that we didn't get Express Pass. Every line was less than 20 minutes except for Hagrid's, which was 90 minutes. And that was the September after it opened, so it didn't have Express Pass anyway.

Yeah, it's hit or miss at Universal as to if you will need it - they'll still sell it to you regardless!

I was apprehensive about getting it for HHN, but the guy was right. The lines for the haunted houses were incedible - we'd probably only have gotten to see two of them without the pass. Of course, they mostly weren't all that impressive, but we did get our money's worth.

Last edited:
my husband wants to get express pass for our universal day when we go first week of Dec. i told him lets wait and buy it cuz we don't know what crowd levels are like. so we are gonna start watching wait times a week before our trip and then decide if we wanna buy them maybe 2 days before

More Splash Mountain items being removed. Brer Rabbit statue in the Hub is now gone.

Hopefully doesn't mean they're close to closing the ride... want to ride it one more time

Will Splash Mountain be open in October? I haven't heard anything about them shutting the ride down.

Honestly the unfortunate changes to lunch and breakfast really impacted how I view this restaurant. I understand it was not necessarily by choice, but I really did like the previous version.

Yeah, I love thier dinner, but having the less expensive lunch option was also nice. Still, they generally haven't had trouble filling slots (until just recently of course), so I can't really argue about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter