Disney Parks Around the World - A Private Jet Adventure

I really want to do the price breakdown on this. They sell it as a "private jet" experience, but what it really is is a chartered commercial plane. You're basically riding in premium economy from city to city, which is not what I consider a private jet.

I really want to do the price breakdown on this. They sell it as a "private jet" experience, but what it really is is a chartered commercial plane. You're basically riding in premium economy from city to city, which is not what I consider a private jet.
Yikes, really? I obviously didn't read it that closely as I assumed it was all business seats. Yuck on the PE seats. Weird how they are doing a stop in Anchorage from Oakland on the way to Tokyo. I guess ot refuel? But since it's a big plane, that seems kind of weird.

I've been to all the parks around the world, but this would definitely be a great way to do it. The Skywalker ranch part looks awesome. I'm doing the hard sell on my mom, but not sure she'll be convinced, LOL. @happymommy I hope you can convince your friend to do it so you can post here and tell us all about it!

I found this new adventure on the AbD website tonight; bookings open next week. It starts at $109,995 per person for 24 days by private jet, to visit all Disney parks in the world plus three other landmarks and Skywalker Ranch. Any takers?

https://www.adventuresbydisney.com/around-the-world/global-jet-adventures/
Hmmm, I wonder what my chances are of winning the lottery?

You know, you are totally right. That didn't click, but it's definitely not even Business Class let alone what you think of as a "private jet". It's run by Icelandic Air.

Yikes, really? I obviously didn't read it that closely as I assumed it was all business seats. Yuck on the PE seats. Weird how they are doing a stop in Anchorage from Oakland on the way to Tokyo. I guess ot refuel? But since it's a big plane, that seems kind of weird.

I've been to all the parks around the world, but this would definitely be a great way to do it. The Skywalker ranch part looks awesome. I'm doing the hard sell on my mom, but not sure she'll be convinced, LOL. @happymommy I hope you can convince your friend to do it so you can post here and tell us all about it!

Here are the photos of the plane from the ABD website:

benefits-of-private-travel1-2x1.jpg

benefits-of-private-travel2-2x1.jpg

private-jet-day6-v2-2x1.jpg

Not exactly what most people think of as a luxury "private jet". Just private because it's just your group, and dedicated to your itinerary.

Sayhello

Last edited:
Hmmm, I wonder what my chances are of winning the lottery?

You know, you are totally right. That didn't click, but it's definitely not even Business Class let alone what you think of as a "private jet". It's run by Icelandic Air.

Here are the photos of the plane from the ABD website:

View attachment 676248

View attachment 676249

Not exactly a luxury "private jet". Just private because it's just your group, and dedicated to your itinerary.

Sayhello

Right, it's an American domestic first class. I definitely want to price it out, and the flights will be somewhere between premium economy and business on the long haul sections.

Yeah, whenever you have these chartered planes, the seats are about what you would get on a domestic first class 757. It's not going to be the private, lie-flat seats you get on Delta or United international business class.

My husband and I did this on our own for our 25th anniversary in 2019. We are frequent flyers and had already been to all the parks on separate trips, so we planned the whole thing ourselves. We took 16 days, including two "days off" from parks in case of delays and packed only carry-on bags. We started in Paris and worked our way east, finishing in Orlando with dinner at Victoria & Albert's for our actual anniversary. It was EPIC! (And it didn't cost anywhere near this amount of money even though all our long hauls were in business to catch up on sleep AND we stayed on property in signature hotels at every Disney destination.) Ours was far more efficient, as we only hit the cities with Disney parks (and often only the parks themselves).

I documented the whole thing in two highlight reels on my IG account. Not sure if it's okay to post my handle here, so DM me if you want it.

ETA see post 37 for our full itinerary and link to photos/video.

Last edited:
Yeah, whenever you have these chartered planes, the seats are about what you would get on a domestic first class 757. It's not going to be the private, lie-flat seats you get on Delta or United international business class.
That’s the dealbreaker for us! How can we be expected to ride in domestic first class??? And I bet the hotel rooms are just rooms and not villas. Oh the horror!
😜

Still sounds amazing, though I wonder what it would take to replicate the VIP aspects of this trip. $600k for a family of 5 would be an awfully big budget to work with.

If only money did grow on trees! lol
This is certainly a bucket list trip.. the detailed itinerary on the ABD site looks amazing.

My curiosity got me looking into Icelandair VIP charters and this link is from their website. If this is what ABD is chartering it looks like it will be more then a regular domestic first class setting..

http://www.loftleidir.com/services/vip-charter/
“The aircraft comes in a 50-seat configuration with lie-flat sleeper seats from Avio interiors (Zeus). For longer-term assignments other configurations are available.”

I think this tour is 75 guests plus guides etc so probably not the lay flat seats.

I can't get over the price tag of this... I've been on some amazing vacations for the same amount of time for nowhere near ~$4600 per person per day! Not saying I wouldn't do it if money were no object (point blank we cannot afford this) but at that price point I'd want fewer folks on the same tour and more comfort in the air for sure. Or a second house since the cost of this is about what we spent on it in 2011. :tilt:

Just checking - is the price per person? If I were to do this as a solo traveler would the cost double?

A girl can dream, can't she?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter