Disney Parks Around the World - A Private Jet Adventure

I can't get over the price tag of this... I've been on some amazing vacations for the same amount of time for nowhere near ~$4600 per person per day! Not saying I wouldn't do it if money were no object (point blank we cannot afford this) but at that price point I'd want fewer folks on the same tour and more comfort in the air for sure. Or a second house since the cost of this is about what we spent on it in 2011. :tilt:
I totally agree. It's a big group, and the no-lay-flat seats is actually deal breaker for me. I'm plane princess #2 now :)

I am really glad someone else started a thread about this tour because I had thoughts but I also didn't want to be the first one to comment. Aside from the cost (which is beyond insane), I have a problem with this tour. I get what they were trying to do in scheduling trips to see the sights featured in Soarin' Over the World, but I feel like it takes too much time away from the Disney Parks. If money were no object and this was a once in a lifetime trip to see the other Disney Parks, I would want to spend as much time in the Disney Parks as possible. I think they have the right idea scheduling non-Disney stuff for people who want to take a break from Disney and see more of the city/country the Disney park is in. I feel like the Soarin' sites should be a seperate trip.

It sounds fun and I don't doubt that they will fill every seat, we won't be one of them. Looking forward to hearing reports from those that do go.

Last edited:
I am really glad someone else started a thread about this tour because I had thoughts but I also didn't want to be the first one to comment. Aside from the cost (which is beyond insane), I have a problem with this tour. I get what they were trying to do in scheduling trips to see the sights featured in Soarin' Over the World, but I feel like it takes too much time away from the Disney Parks. If money were no object and this was a once in a lifetime trip to see the other Disney Parks, I would want to spend as much time in the Disney Parks as possible. I think they have the right idea scheduling non-Disney stuff for people who want to take a break from Disney and see more of the city/country the Disney park is in. I feel like the Soarin' sites should be a seperate trip.
In my fantasy life where I have buckets of money to do this, I was thinking it had the perfect mix of park time and specialized time. Again, in fantasy life, we would go take advantage of the parktime and lightning lane and VIP tour access -- but my husband would tolerate only so much that to go on some of the designated experiences that are curated would be a welcome break. I wouldn't want to pay all that money just for airfare and park tickets and VIP tours -- I could do that much cheaper than $100k -- I want the access to skywalker, flavor lab, behind the scenes, and design my own bento boxes, etc. I do like the addition to the soarin sites -- I would have rather the Nature sites in Soarin than Taj as by then you'd be a bit urban-burntout. I think it gives it that extra disney overthinking the theme... ;)

in fantasy life, we would go take advantage of the parktime and lightning lane and VIP tour access -- my husband would tolerate only so much that to go on some of the designated experiences that are curated would be a welcome break.

I think I agree with you. To clarify: offering non-Disney things for people who aren't into Disney or want a break from all things Disney things on park days is fantastic. I just wish they had replaed the days where you see stuff in Soarin with more park days.

I want the access to skywalker, flavor lab, behind the scenes, and design my own bento boxes, etc.
I totally agree with you. That stuff sounds beyond amazing and to me is in keeping with this as the ultimate Disney park/backstage magic tour.

That's funny, because I thought they spent too much time at the parks, and was glad that the itinerary offered alternatives to see the area instead of additional OYO time in the parks.

Thanks for the info, I'm frankly surprised the single supplement is that low.
I think it's probably because the accommodations are actually such a small percentage of the cost of the trip, unlike most "normal" ABDs.

Sayhello

If I won the lottery then I would definitely go. However, that amount is insane per person. Plus the amount of time you need off from work as well.
I would definitely like to know the price breakdown as well.
In addition, if seats are just regular economy like would you get to pick which seats each time or is it just first come first serve. That would be annoying if you couldn't pick what seats you wanted.

Even if I had the money, I would not do this trip. 24 days is way too short. With all the travel days, how intense these days are... You are exhausted by day three and then plowing through the others.
We did all Asian parks in about 2 weeks and by the time we got to the third park I was so tired. And to do it in Summer heat? No thank you.

I once did price out what it would cost me to do all the parks in the world in about a span of 6-8 weeks, including a stop at Aulani and taking the transatlantic cruise back to Europe, I think I priced it out at half the price.

Even if I had the money, I would not do this trip. 24 days is way too short. With all the travel days, how intense these days are... You are exhausted by day three and then plowing through the others.
We did all Asian parks in about 2 weeks and by the time we got to the third park I was so tired. And to do it in Summer heat? No thank you.

I once did price out what it would cost me to do all the parks in the world in about a span of 6-8 weeks, including a stop at Aulani and taking the transatlantic cruise back to Europe, I think I priced it out at half the price.
I agree, I think 24 days is too short.
I don't mind the non Disney-stuff at all, but if it's a once-in-a-lifetime-trip than the time in some of the parks is way too short to do the rides and showtimes at least once (only VIP tour in two of the parks), even doing only the headliners would be difficult in some of the parks. And some time you want to breath, so in my mind one or two days off are necessary.

It sounds like a dream-trip, but for this price-tag more days including off-days as well as VIP-tours in all parks (not only DL and DLP) should be possible. And I also agree premium economy seating for the time you spend in the jet and this price tag seems a bit cheap... But as I will not win the lottery, I'm not the target group.

If anyone is seriously thinking about planning something like this, I'd be happy to offer my expertise and advice. Of course, right now with travel restrictions in Asia, it would be very different than our Amazing-Race-style trip, but much of our experience and research would still apply (barring another major Covid surge). I will say, we took 16 days and because of the way we scheduled flights, park time and down days, it worked out. We were either going to bed when we landed, or coming off a long haul in a bed where we could sleep and heading right to a park. We also lucked out with no major travel delays. AND we'd been to all the parks before, so we had our "must do" and "want to do" lists rather than feeling like we had to do everything at every park.

We decided we had to stay on property, we had to ride at least one attraction in each park, my social media averse husband had to agree to a check-in selfie at each park, and we had to end in Orlando at our “home parks” with time to relax, recoup, and celebrate our actual anniversary with dinner at Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridan. Oh, and we had to pack ENTIRELY IN CARRY-ON LUGGAGE! Truly, that was the toughest part. But because of the time of year, the weather wasn't all that different. I had two custom shirts made with the map and dates on the back and custom map ears that were the base of every outfit.

Thankfully we both travel regularly, so we knew the ins-and-outs of timing our long-haul flights and upgrading to business class for rest at the right times. The planning took months. Our itinerary, in May of 2019:

Day 1: Fly SLC to Paris, check in at Disneyland Paris Hotel.
Day 2: Disney Studios park in the morning, hop to Disneyland Paris park.
Day 3: Morning at Disneyland Paris park, check out of hotel, move to city for "down time".
Day 4: Day in Paris, late evening flight to Tokyo.
Day 5: Fly Paris to Tokyo via Istanbul. Check in to Disney Miracosta Hotel. (SO FANCY!)
Day 6: Tokyo Disneyland (we lucked out and got torrential rain all day, which kept the crowds down).
Day 7: Tokyo DisneySea (my favorite international park), late flight to Shanghai, check in to Shanghai Disneyland Hotel very late.
Day 8: Shanghai Disneyland park, fly out late to Hong Kong.
Day 9: Our only flight delay -- 2 hours -- landed in HK at 2am on Day 10.
Day 10: Planned this off day in the city, where we've been many times. Check in at HK Disney Explorer's Lodge (technically a moderate hotel, but designed by Joe Rohde so we had to stay there -- SO cool).
Day 11: Hong Kong Disneyland, late flight to Anaheim. Gain a day in flight due to time change.
Day 11: Land at LAX, cleared in 30 minutes (carry-on luggage FTW!), check in at Grand Californian and head out to the parks for the afternoon. Dinner at Steakhouse 55 (RIP).
Day 12: Morning at Disneyland, fly to Orlando.
Day 12: Landed on our anniversary, checked in to Bay Lake Tower DVC 1 bedroom, and had dinner at Victoria & Alberts.
Days 13-16: Hit one or two WDW parks each day, plus bonus tap-ins at the water parks, just because. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

We ended up tallying 9 flights for 25,661 miles and walked a total of 233,522 steps! I dumped all my photos and videos from my phone here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap65rKXejeI2guYvUoT42YenSfN-Rg?e=lcBO9X

If anyone is seriously thinking about planning something like this, I'd be happy to offer my expertise and advice. Of course, right now with travel restrictions in Asia, it would be very different than our Amazing-Race-style trip, but much of our experience and research would still apply (barring another major Covid surge). I will say, we took 16 days and because of the way we scheduled flights, park time and down days, it worked out. We were either going to bed when we landed, or coming off a long haul in a bed where we could sleep and heading right to a park. We also lucked out with no major travel delays. AND we'd been to all the parks before, so we had our "must do" and "want to do" lists rather than feeling like we had to do everything at every park.

We decided we had to stay on property, we had to ride at least one attraction in each park, my social media averse husband had to agree to a check-in selfie at each park, and we had to end in Orlando at our “home parks” with time to relax, recoup, and celebrate our actual anniversary with dinner at Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridan. Oh, and we had to pack ENTIRELY IN CARRY-ON LUGGAGE! Truly, that was the toughest part. But because of the time of year, the weather wasn't all that different. I had two custom shirts made with the map and dates on the back and custom map ears that were the base of every outfit.

Thankfully we both travel regularly, so we knew the ins-and-outs of timing our long-haul flights and upgrading to business class for rest at the right times. The planning took months. Our itinerary, in May of 2019:

Day 1: Fly SLC to Paris, check in at Disneyland Paris Hotel.
Day 2: Disney Studios park in the morning, hop to Disneyland Paris park.
Day 3: Morning at Disneyland Paris park, check out of hotel, move to city for "down time".
Day 4: Day in Paris, late evening flight to Tokyo.
Day 5: Fly Paris to Tokyo via Istanbul. Check in to Disney Miracosta Hotel. (SO FANCY!)
Day 6: Tokyo Disneyland (we lucked out and got torrential rain all day, which kept the crowds down).
Day 7: Tokyo DisneySea (my favorite international park), late flight to Shanghai, check in to Shanghai Disneyland Hotel very late.
Day 8: Shanghai Disneyland park, fly out late to Hong Kong.
Day 9: Our only flight delay -- 2 hours -- landed in HK at 2am on Day 10.
Day 10: Planned this off day in the city, where we've been many times. Check in at HK Disney Explorer's Lodge (technically a moderate hotel, but designed by Joe Rohde so we had to stay there -- SO cool).
Day 11: Hong Kong Disneyland, late flight to Anaheim. Gain a day in flight due to time change.
Day 11: Land at LAX, cleared in 30 minutes (carry-on luggage FTW!), check in at Grand Californian and head out to the parks for the afternoon. Dinner at Steakhouse 55 (RIP).
Day 12: Morning at Disneyland, fly to Orlando.
Day 12: Landed on our anniversary, checked in to Bay Lake Tower DVC 1 bedroom, and had dinner at Victoria & Alberts.
Days 13-16: Hit one or two WDW parks each day, plus bonus tap-ins at the water parks, just because. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

We ended up tallying 9 flights for 25,661 miles and walked a total of 233,522 steps! I dumped all my photos and videos from my phone here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap65rKXejeI2guYvUoT42YenSfN-Rg?e=lcBO9X
Oh wow, very impressive! What was your best decision and what was your biggest mistake with this trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter