Disney Parks Around the World - A Private Jet Adventure

Dang there's an iPad in there?! And what look like very nice noise cancelling headphones??
Apparently! Although I have no use for an iPad. As an Android girl, I'd've much preferred a Samsung tablet or something equivalent that could communicate with my phone and share my peripherals! :rolleyes1

The headphones look great, though! And a Tumi carry-on is no slouch, either!

Sayhello

Whoa, those Tumis are more expensive than the iPad unless they got a great deal. That is insane...! Id wondered if they preloaded any informational videos on the iPad for the guests.... seems an odd thing to send when its very likely all those guests already have their own, likely much better, tablet. This one is the smallest SSD and a gen behind if it is a 9th 64GB.

I'm reading it, but I really shouldn't, because it's giving me major FOMO... just need to win the lottery or become a Jeopardy super champion or something.
It's definitely inspiring a 12 parks in 12 days series.

I have questions. So many. But I’ll start here:

Is that tiny suitcase they sent what you’re expected to use for 24 days?

$115k. I presume plus tax. How to tip?

I imagine they expect you to use it as *one of* your bags for 24 days...

And nope, $115,000 is the total price. I couldn't tell you if tax is included or there's no tax, but the price listed on the ABD website has always been the price I was charged.

As for tipping, for this particular ABD only (from the ABD website):
All gratuities are included in the cost of your adventure, which includes meals, activities, and tips for porters, housekeepers, drivers, activity providers, and local experts. Gratuities are not expected or required for any Adventures by Disney staff, including Adventure Guides and the Icelandair private jet flight crew.

Sayhello

From the Terms & Conditions, re Baggage-

22. BAGGAGE: On the Aircraft, you are limited to 90 pounds of checked baggage in two bags (one bag of your choice limited to 50 pounds and one wheeled bag that we will send to you ahead of time for use on the Trip limited to 40 pounds), plus a few smaller carry-on items like a backpack and/or camera. In certain countries, Participants may fly on private light aircraft. Due to weight restrictions on these flights, you will only be allowed one bag, provided to you by us, plus your carry-on luggage (including camera equipment).

I'm following along on The Laughing Place. Wow... what a trip so far that I would love to do if I won tomorrow's PowerBar jackpot! :)

I would not want to do this trip at all, but I am really enjoying reading about it on the Laughing Place.

I hope that all of the people who do want to do this trip win the lottery or come into a large sum of money that makes it possible for them to go on this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter