Disney Parks Around the World - A Private Jet Adventure

I met someone on a recent trip that I really clicked with, so got to talking a lot with them. The come from money, and recently sold a business for a LOT more money. They are in the sort of group that could do this without a second thought. I think there are actually a fair number of people out there like this, given how they were talking about their travels.

For me, the constant time changes and go, go, go would do me in.

I do think it's funny how much interest there is in just talking about it. A bit like listening to my above-mentioned friend and thinking "wow, that is sooo out of my league its like another reality."

Serious question, is there a way they would do laundry during the trip?! i can’t imagine packing for a month.

Serious question, is there a way they would do laundry during the trip?! i can’t imagine packing for a month.
Here’s what it says about laundry under the FAQs for this trip -

• Is laundry service available?
    Laundry services, excluding dry cleaning, are included and will be available at most hotels. Your Adventure Guides will advise you on the best times to utilize these services. A laundry list is generally provided in your room. If no laundry list is available in the room, kindly consult the reception desk. Please be aware that due to cultural and religious sensitivities in some destinations, women’s undergarments cannot be washed by some hotels or lodges. Please plan on bringing a small amount of laundry soap to wash these items independently.

a question - so you're in wdw in the summer on a $100,00 tour without front of the line access to the rides ??? is that how anyone else reads the itinerary?

a question - so you're in wdw in the summer on a $100,00 tour without front of the line access to the rides ??? is that how anyone else reads the itinerary?
It's hard to say. Some of the days are a little vague, although they list activities that have special guides or are behind-the-scenes types of activities, so it's possible you are doing all of this as a group with a (or multiple) VIP Guides. The part that confuses me is the meals "at leisure" which means paid for but whenever you choose to eat. It makes it sound like that part of the day is OYO. I think if you're not doing stuff as a group, it would be hard to coordinate the things you *are* doing as a group, such as the "Behind-the-Scenes Monorail Tour" or the "Kilimanjaro Safaris with Animal Program Expert" or the "backstage visit to the Disney Flavor Lab". Plus, there are times that are specifically listed as OYO time. Telling people "we're meeting at such-and-such a place at X time" would be SERIOUSLY hard with 74 people who are doing rides and shows at the park. Although maybe they'd run each exclusive thing at multiple times per day, so you join one of them when you can? My guess is a mixture of both OYO and guided activities, but the itinerary, again, is very vague on that. I'd definitely ask for clarification on that before considering the trip (assuming that considering it was EVER something that was going to happen to me!)

Sayhello

I originally thought they would have VIP tour guides during the park days, but upon reading it again I don't think that's the case. On the normal Disneyland trip you get 5 lightning lanes a day plus a few extras for group rides, even though they don't list it on the site, so I imagine it will be something similar.

They just announced that they will have two more dates in 2024 for this trip, and if I remember the price from last year, I think it has gone up :teeth:

Booking will begin on the following dates:
June 12: Previous Adventures by Disney Guests who have traveled on 3 or more Adventures
June 14: All Previous Adventures by Disney Guests
June 16: Golden Oak Members
June 19: General Public

It's not even the price that gives me pause, it's the breakneck speed that you are going from country to country. Just going from America to Europe takes me out for a good half day or more with jetlag, and you are doing that multiple times during the trip. I honestly don't think I'd be ABLE to enjoy it. I'm one of those people that just can't sleep on a plane, and from what people were saying earlier, it's not even lie flat seats.

And yes, the price is actually the reason I could never do this trip :teeth:

They just announced that they will have two more dates in 2024 for this trip, and if I remember the price from last year, I think it has gone up :teeth:

Booking will begin on the following dates:
June 12: Previous Adventures by Disney Guests who have traveled on 3 or more Adventures
June 14: All Previous Adventures by Disney Guests
June 16: Golden Oak Members
June 19: General Public

It's interesting that not only are they offering it again (*before* the first trip has even gone) but they are offering *two* departures! They must have had a *lot* of interest for this year's departure!

According to the first post in this thread, the price last year was $109,995, so it's gone up $5,000.00.

It's not even the price that gives me pause, it's the breakneck speed that you are going from country to country. Just going from America to Europe takes me out for a good half day or more with jetlag, and you are doing that multiple times during the trip. I honestly don't think I'd be ABLE to enjoy it. I'm one of those people that just can't sleep on a plane, and from what people were saying earlier, it's not even lie flat seats.

Exactly!!

But hey, the single supplement is only $11,495!!

These were the pictures ABD posted for the plane for the first year:

benefits-of-private-travel2-2x1.jpg

benefits-of-private-travel1-2x1.jpg

private-jet-day6-v2-2x1.jpg

So no, not lay flat seats.

It's just too much go, go, go! I *love* travel, and the luxury of a private jet sounds amazing, but I'm exhausted by the end of an 11 day ABD with *maybe* one internal time change! I cannot *imagine* 24 days with this much flying and this many time changes. It just seems like torture from a physical standpoint!

Sayhello

It's interesting that not only are they offering it again (*before* the first trip has even gone) but they are offering *two* departures! They must have had a *lot* of interest for this year's departure!

According to the first post in this thread, the price last year was $109,995, so it's gone up $5,000.00.

Exactly!!

But hey, the single supplement is only $11,495!!

These were the pictures ABD posted for the plane for the first year:

View attachment 764591

View attachment 764589

View attachment 764590

So no, not lay flat seats.

It's just too much go, go, go! I *love* travel, and the luxury of a private jet sounds amazing, but I'm exhausted by the end of an 11 day ABD with *maybe* one internal time change! I cannot *imagine* 24 days with this much flying and this many time changes. It just seems like torture from a physical standpoint!

Sayhello
The first one sold out pretty quickly, so I'm not surprised they are already offering it again.

With the seats, and this may be a pro or con depending on who you are, all the flights are daytime, meaning you don't necessarily need a lie flat seat. The disadvantage is that you lose a lot of the 24 days to travel time that would've been overnight if you were moving from west to east.

I think that's what the Agra and Cairo stops are for. They are very nice hotels where you could just spend the entire day relaxing if you wanted to. Also I think the private plane helps, since you're not trying to make connections through airports.

The first one sold out pretty quickly, so I'm not surprised they are already offering it again.

With the seats, and this may be a pro or con depending on who you are, all the flights are daytime, meaning you don't necessarily need a lie flat seat. The disadvantage is that you lose a lot of the 24 days to travel time that would've been overnight if you were moving from west to east.
That's a really good point, although it's hard to quantify a "daytime" flight from California to Japan. You *do* arrive fairly late "the next day" so there's no sleeping in a hotel for that travel day. It just all sounds exhausting. By my estimation (just going by the daily itinerary, and no actually looking at flight times) it appears about 5 1/2 days minimum are spent actually flying. Which, since day 1 and day 24 are just the typical travel and a meal days, leaves you 16-ish days for 9 locations and 10 hotel changes. It's a LOT.

It's all a moot point, because I will NEVER be able to afford one of these trips. Would I go if I could afford it? Maybe, maybe not. It's hard for me to think in those terms. Would I go if it was gifted to me? Probably. But it would be *ROUGH*!

Sayhello

That's a really good point, although it's hard to quantify a "daytime" flight from California to Japan. You *do* arrive fairly late "the next day" so there's no sleeping in a hotel for that travel day. It just all sounds exhausting. By my estimation (just going by the daily itinerary, and no actually looking at flight times) it appears about 5 1/2 days minimum are spent actually flying. Which, since day 1 and day 24 are just the typical travel and a meal days, leaves you 16-ish days for 9 locations and 10 hotel changes. It's a LOT.

It's all a moot point, because I will NEVER be able to afford one of these trips. Would I go if I could afford it? Maybe, maybe not. It's hard for me to think in those terms. Would I go if it was gifted to me? Probably. But it would be *ROUGH*!

Sayhello
Yeah, I wanted to try and price out the on your own cost to do a tour like this, since some of the hotels they use aren't too expensive and you arguably get better service from flying ANA or Emirates first class than a private 757. But last year it was difficult because flights were still messed up from Covid.

This trip has inspired me to try 12 parks in 12 days at some point. Shanghai - Hong Kong - Tokyo - Anaheim - Orlando - Paris. They would have to be less-crazy park days, but I think it can be done.

I just noticed that the 2023 itinerary included Skywalker Ranch in San Francisco where your group would actually stay and do activities around, and the 2024 one does NOT have that and you are just staying at a boring old hotel.

Boo to Disney!

Paying $5000 more and getting less!

I just noticed that the 2023 itinerary included Skywalker Ranch in San Francisco where your group would actually stay and do activities around, and the 2024 one does NOT have that and you are just staying at a boring old hotel.

Boo to Disney!

Paying $5000 more and getting less!
Boo, indeed! That was one of the few real exclusives of this trip.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter