Disney Picture of the day Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks... this is from the Disney Store on Michigan Avenue in downtown Chicago...

DSC01273-vi.jpg

A nice bunny eating part of the Flower and Garden exhibit.
n5124867_31264178_914.jpg

disneydreamer98 said:
This is the best photo that I've been able to get of Tinkerbell's Flight

100b6620.jpg

is she holding onto a board that goes straight across?
is she laying on a board to keep her straight?

disneydreamer98 said:

Great shot, considering the conditions you had to shoot under.

I'd love to work at Mickey's World, but this is one job I would NOT want, if the Tinkerbell that does the high-wire act is actually a live human bean! No thanks.

~YEKCIM

disneydreamer98 said:

100b6620.jpg

Melissa, That's about what my still of Tink looks like. ;) She's so elusive!
But I did catch her on video really well. Must be a scary flight.

How many posts do I have to make before I can add links. I have some great pics from our latest trip that I want to share. They are currently available at my homepage.

Phew - supposed to get to 101 here today - I'm thinking WDW might be cooler!!!!!!! That's why I picked this picture for today - the tiger has the right idea! No pool (or AC) for me though!

tigeraa8.jpg

gtstuff said:
How many posts do I have to make before I can add links. I have some great pics from our latest trip that I want to share. They are currently available at my homepage.

No, really, I don't think there is a minimum...I just saw that you had made ten posts, to this point. Just copy and paste the "IMG" or "URL" from your photo hosting site into thet text of your post and, voila, instant (well, if you have broadband...) picture!

Let's see some of your stuff!

~YEKCIM

YEKCIM said:
Great shot, considering the conditions you had to shoot under.

I'd love to work at Mickey's World, but this is one job I would NOT want, if the Tinkerbell that does the high-wire act is actually a live human bean! No thanks.

~YEKCIM

Yep!! She's real!! That is my DD14's Dream job!! :earseek: :faint: :tinker:
Kimba

My cousin is a CM @ WDW and he told us that "Tink" is the most sought after job in the park!! Apparently it is the highest $$ job. ;)

senecabeach said:
My cousin is a CM @ WDW and he told us that "Tink" is the most sought after job in the park!! Apparently it is the highest $$ job. ;)

WOW that much money for a 1 minute job. popcorn::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter