Disney Picture of the day Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
senecabeach said:
My cousin is a CM @ WDW and he told us that "Tink" is the most sought after job in the park!! Apparently it is the highest $$ job. ;)

Probably has to be, to help offset the high life insurance premiums...

~YEKCIM

newholidayx2 said:
is she holding onto a board that goes straight across?
is she laying on a board to keep her straight?

No she's attached to a wire flying down from the top of Cinderella's Castle.

prestonsmomma said:
I've always heard it was a man doing that job because of the weight needed to "fly" her. :confused3

It's actually the complete opposite....there is a maximum weight requirement for the women who play this part. And yes, they get paid for an entire 8 hour shift for the 30 second flight!

198790948_338748489f.jpg

I just love this picture of my favorite resort (FTW) and a wonderful mode of transportation.

FH000006.jpg

YEKCIM,
I like the coloring on that pic. Very nice. Also, Noticed that the landscaping crew forgot to pot that Juniper.
Heres mine for the day.
100_0193-vi.jpg

momshark said:
Melissa, That's about what my still of Tink looks like. ;) She's so elusive!
But I did catch her on video really well. Must be a scary flight.

Have you ever tried to capture a "still" by using the "Print Scrn" button on your keyboard and pasting it to "Microsoft Paint"? I've been able to get some pretty decsent photos that way from a video... I just start the video with my VLN media player and then pause it when I see a frame I like, and then capture that frame with print screen... It helps if the video is a fairly high resolution... Just a thought.

maddhatir said:
right in the center at the bottom in front of the rock- its yellow, you can see the pot.
That looks like a spotlight and it's shining light which makes above it look yellow?

njchris said:
That looks like a spotlight and it's shining light which makes above it look yellow?

ahhhhh- i think you are right! i does look like a spotlight! ::yes::

°O°Joe said:
Have you ever tried to capture a "still" by using the "Print Scrn" button on your keyboard and pasting it to "Microsoft Paint"? I've been able to get some pretty decsent photos that way from a video... I just start the video with my VLN media player and then pause it when I see a frame I like, and then capture that frame with print screen... It helps if the video is a fairly high resolution... Just a thought.

Ohhh! now that I've got to try. Thanks for the info. :)

I'm still trying to get my pictures out of the Kodak EasyShare program. It does not like to share. But if I put them on the Roadshow then send them to PhotoBucket, and about a zillion hours later, I might be able to share here. Finally. :surfweb:

The part of HM queue where you are getting close to entering the building :sunny:
IMG_3016.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter