Disney Picture of the day Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I'm trying my very first picture:

e57abbb6.jpg

PS: Blondie, I love your cute clip arts too!

Thanks momshark!

Where in the "world" was your photo taken?

I have just looked through the first 35 pages. im looking for a picture (one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen) it was of the hippo from Fantasia holding a little girl, she was just sitting on the Hippos belly and it was so cute. does anyone know what im talking about???? someone posted it and I thought in this thread?

thanks

micknpluto said:
I have just looked through the first 35 pages. im looking for a picture (one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen) it was of the hippo from Fantasia holding a little girl, she was just sitting on the Hippos belly and it was so cute. does anyone know what im talking about???? someone posted it and I thought in this thread?

thanks

I think you might be talking about one of my pictures. Is this it?

hippo.jpg

I was told by a friend who has a friend that works in WDW that this was destroyed... :sad2: YES DESTROYED :sad1: .. a month or so ago. They said because of all the cropywright problems and fights between everyone with this film, they just destroyed Jessica... I would have paid a fortune for that $$$$$$$$$$$$ How great would that look on my roof!!!???!!! LOL :lmao:
If anyone has any info about this please let me know... I am not going to WDW again until December and I will be so sad to see Jess gone!! :sad:

LoriMistress said:

loribeth said:
I think you might be talking about one of my pictures. Is this it?

hippo.jpg

You are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXO

NoelGypsy said:
I was told by a friend who has a friend that works in WDW that this was destroyed... :sad2: YES DESTROYED :sad1: .. a month or so ago. They said because of all the cropywright problems and fights between everyone with this film, they just destroyed Jessica... I would have paid a fortune for that $$$$$$$$$$$$ How great would that look on my roof!!!???!!! LOL :lmao:
If anyone has any info about this please let me know... I am not going to WDW again until December and I will be so sad to see Jess gone!! :sad:

Pleasure Island is undergoing some major renovations right now, and it's a mess. They have torn down a few buildings and are putting in a bridge from PI to the Westside. They are also putting in a boat dock for ferry service near the Rock and Roll Beach Club.

I posted this on the Photo board as well, but I thought I would share it here too!

Taken 8/1/2006 at 10:30pm. I used a trash can to the right of the castle as a tripod. I was quite happy with this shot! Canon S2-IS.
2006Castle080106.jpg

I haven't posted in a while, but I really liked this picture from Illuminations.

EPCOTFWORKS.jpg

No phptps from me, but wanted to say I think Momsharks first photo is from the candy/fudge shop in MK? I do recall seeing many creations...or maybe it was MGM?
Awesome photos everyone...my DD is in the market for a new digital...but wants a point and shoot...however...she is fixated on YECKIM's parrot shot.. (she loves super close ups) but that camera is a bit more complicated...any suggestions ferom y'all? I will ask on the photographyy board as well.

Pam

FINFAN said:
No phptps from me, but wanted to say I think Momsharks first photo is from the candy/fudge shop in MK? I do recall seeing many creations...or maybe it was MGM?
Awesome photos everyone...my DD is in the market for a new digital...but wants a point and shoot...however...she is fixated on YECKIM's parrot shot.. (she loves super close ups) but that camera is a bit more complicated...any suggestions ferom y'all? I will ask on the photographyy board as well.

Pam

Pam -
I might suggest a Canon S2-IS, or the new model S3-IS. I have this camera, and it is a great P&S camera, but gives you the option to expand and be more "creative" and learn more about photography. I bought the camera after seeing many great photos on this board using the camera. It is priced at less than $300 (the S2-IS) I believe since the S3 was released a couple months ago. You might suggest she go "play" at Best Buy or a place like that to feel the cameras. I love the feel of this rather than some of the smaller rectangle shaped cameras. Those on the upside are great as they can fit in a pocket. She just needs to decide what is best for her wants/needs/uses. The camera has AMAZING zoom and a swivel LCD screen which comes in handy sometimes! If she finds something she likes, I would check out prices on line.
www.buydigs.com is a popular site and www.CNET.com is a great site for reviews and comparing cameras.

If you would like to see samples of my photos, you can click on My Photos below in my signature, and see my Photobucket album, it is organized by park/resort/subject.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter