Disney store and park tickets.....

tiggie

Earning My Ears
I've read this morning that tickets have gone up in price. I have also read that the disney store isn't going to raise their prices until the 14th. Is this true? The reason I ask is I won't be near a store until this Friday. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I just called my local store... The store will raise them as of the 14th. I am on my way to the mall to get mine now

Most Disney Stores have an inventory of passes. I imagine their existing inventory will remain the old price until January 14th. So you might be taking a chance that the type of pass you want to purchase will not be available. You might want to give your local store a call.

Good Luck!

ms.GIF

Tammy aka Kaa
Budget Board Co-Moderator
tammy@wdwinfo.com

Just called my local store-spoke to an exasperated CM who said the prices were supposed to go up today in the stores, but hadn't yet. She was unsure of when they would-said she never heard of the 1/14 date!
P.S. They were very limited in the types of tickets they sold.

I went to my local store today. I ended up picking up 2 Adult 5 day hoppers for $207 each. I used all the Disney $ i have been saving and I had such a sick feeling handing them all in lol. I was really suprised to see them stamp all the Disney $. She said they dont reuse them.

Called my local AAA office today to find out prices on the 5 day hopper: $208 with tax, and they had them in stock. They knew nothing about a price increase.

Called and then went to my local Disney Store.
Prices for 5 day hopper w/DC discount $207.76
I was told the prices will go up January 14th.

The CM also told me that this is the first time they have gone up in January. She said its usually March, one year June, but never this early. She is guessing that this would allow them to raise the price twice in one fiscal year.
Who knows, but I bought 1. Still need 2 more, and I have an AP.

Offsite - 1974,1975
Contemporary - 1982,1983
Port Orleans - 1993,1994
Wilderness Lodge - 1995
Yacht Club - 1996,1997,1998,1999,2000
yacht01.gif

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT, GOING BACK ... WDW!

Did tickets go up on individual park single day tickets or on Park Hopper Passes. Also, where is the cheapest place to purchase tickets for DisneyWorld, Universal Studios and SeaWorld?

Here is a list of the new prices that we have so far:

1 day/1 park: $50.88 adult / $40.28 child
Blizzard Beach : $31.74 adult / $25.44 child
Typhoon Lagoon: $31.74 adult / $25.44 child
River Country: $16.91 adult / $13.25 child
Cirque du Soleil: $71.02 adult / $41.34 child

4 Day Park Hopper: $203.52 adult / $161.12 child
5 Day Park Hopper: $230.02 adult / $182.32 child
5 Day PH Plus : $261.84 adult / $208.83 child
6 Day PH Plus : $293.64 adult / $235.34 child
7 Day PH Plus : $325.44 adult / $261.84 child
Disney Quest: $30.74 adult / $24.38 child

Be sure to click on this Link to read what Webmaster Pete has to say about ordering discount tickets through TicketsRes. These will be available until tomorrow night. You can also order discount tickets for Sea World and Universal there as well. If you are a member of the Disney Club or AAA you can get discount tickets through them as well (Sea World and Universal through AAA).

Again Welcome! Nice to have you "ABoard!" :)

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
Co-Host of The Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
poohsnow.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter