Disneyland competitions

Another one - my daughter got her Commonwealth Bank statement and newsletter today (for school banking) and there's a DL competition in it - there's a codeword on her statement plus she has to deposit some money in her account by 31st May.

Hey Queenie,

What you could have done was mention the comp, but instead of posting the link, getting us all to pm you our email addys, then you could have gotten additional entries by using the form to email us the details :rolleyes1

That way we still would have been able to enter, and you would have gotten extra entries by telling us about it...

Hey Queenie,

What you could have done was mention the comp, but instead of posting the link, getting us all to pm you our email addys, then you could have gotten additional entries by using the form to email us the details :rolleyes1

That way we still would have been able to enter, and you would have gotten extra entries by telling us about it...
Lol....that requires too much thinking...which I'm too tired to do right now.
I did lots of emails to various people anyway :lmao:

No....I WANT TO WIN MYSELF!!!
No other Dis member or random person....ME ME ME!!! :lmao:

ok...did I thwart my potential good karma saying that :scratchin

I just love it is a SIMPLE comp...lol...

:goodvibes i don't think you have lost you karma :goodvibes
I was going to say if we win and DH couldn't come i would let you come with us and then realised it was only for 4 and there are 6 of us so that won't happen but i am thinking of you :rotfl:

WAMUMOF4 - thanks for the link - just added our names

It wasn't me it was Queenie :thumbsup2
:goodvibes good luck disboarders:goodvibes

Thanks for generously sharing Queenie. It's a hard thing to share something great that lowers your odds so I truly appreciate it.

Thanks WAMUMOF4, that's a good comp too. I entered Paris.

Thank you for sharing!!! I have put in Paris. Trying to get to DLP!!! Have 3 little extras to pay for, every single free airfare helps!

Thanks WAMUMOF4 for sharing :goodvibes I pick LA...best of luck everyone!!!

I would fly Malaysian. When we last went with them, the service was superb. Haven't flown with them recently though.
I have a friend flying them to London next week so I'll ask. She hasn't been Europe before nor flown much...but the friend she is travelling with is a snob. So if there's a problem we'll know about it :lmao:

I would consider flying them though. Not Eva, Not China Airlines, Not anyone who goes via the UAE...but yes I'd fly Malaysian.

Just got home from shopping. The surf shop has my dream holiday on a poster. Go to Ripcurl.com.au and enter for a surfing trip for you and 4 friends in a motorhome on westcoast with passes to Disneyland and Universal. WooHoo!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter