Disneyland competitions

Thanks for the comp info guys. I entered them all ;) I can't do the Disney Junior one though as I'll be in flight on my way home :sad1: That is unless someone wants to tell me the answer! ;)

My turn - Air NZ Australia is running a competition through facebook with flights to LA.
You have to watch a video and find a clue - and well - I'm hopeless I've clicked all over the dang thing and can't find it. So if you find it, could you please help me out??
Does have Peter Hellier and a crude Sandra 'bollocks' joke!
http://www.facebook.com/AirNewZealand.Australia?sk=app_126708110740750

edit: eventually found it - but I shan't ruin your fun in looking!

I have always wondered with these sorts of "family of 4" competitions, what happens if you have 5 people in your family? Can you pay the extra to get another person in? What happens if you are a couple? I don't have to steal some poor persons kids do I? I think I may be overanalysing something here. But I remember being a kid (only child) and thinking I wouldn't be allowed to win because I didn't have a sibling :sad1:. I suppose this isn't the case though.

By the way thanks for all of these competition links, I will keep my eye out for some so I can return the favour.

My turn - Air NZ Australia is running a competition through facebook with flights to LA.
You have to watch a video and find a clue - and well - I'm hopeless I've clicked all over the dang thing and can't find it. So if you find it, could you please help me out??

:eek:i watched this several times with my 2 ds and we have not found it yet so i am going to be even blonder and ask do you click on the video or the pause button:confused:

:eek:i watched this several times with my 2 ds and we have not found it yet so i am going to be even blonder and ask do you click on the video or the pause button:confused:

actually click on the video whilst it is running.
I agree I found it hard to find - it is not obvious - what happened was I just started randomly clicking everywhere and after a few goes the magic spot finally appeared. The clue they give is accurate!
I am happy to put people out of their misery if desired!

hmmmm....is it worth 'liking' Air NZ for the sake of this :scratchin

hmmmm....is it worth 'liking' Air NZ for the sake of this :scratchin
i just figure i will unlike them if i dont win :lmao:
actually click on the video whilst it is running.
I agree I found it hard to find - it is not obvious - what happened was I just started randomly clicking everywhere and after a few goes the magic spot finally appeared. The clue they give is accurate!
I am happy to put people out of their misery if desired!
:flower3: Sugarglider i give up i have clicked all over the place can you Please PM me the answer i am sick of watching it :rotfl:

I vote a full answer reveal on the board...just the time on the video when to click ::yes::

I actually clicked on the right spot several times before it worked, I think what the problem is, is if by clicking the video it pauses the movie then it's not going to work. I'm not sure how I got it to stop pausing, but I think it had something to do with allowing pop-ups on my screen. Once pop ups were allowed it stopped pausing every time I clicked the video, and I was able to click the right spot.

Personally I think it is pretty obvious, and was starting to think it must have been really cryptic until it worked... :confused3

Hey thanks for the clues..... clicked right spot on second try.....
Hope Disboard member wins....

98 days to go until fly out......

OK Queenie - 2:30 - 2:35 is the clicking time.

I didn't have the issue that Bec had - so thanks for the heads up and the advice to others
Thanks. I've not been able to watch it with sound yet for a variety of reasons so it's been hard. I DID think it was around there but it never worked when I tried. Must have hit before and after or something...

:)

Thanks. I've not been able to watch it with sound yet for a variety of reasons so it's been hard. I DID think it was around there but it never worked when I tried. Must have hit before and after or something...

:)

No sound?? that means you will not have heard Rico the Fanged Bathmat's innuedo laden commentary.
I spent time on Saturday on youtube and Rico is an example of what happens with the lack of regulation on social networking - the little furry beast is risque to say the least. AirNZ would never be allowed to broadcast his ads on TV. :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter