Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Not to change the topic, but I was able to get the AP preview this morning for ratatouille but couldn't because of his work/school commitments. I happened to be on my phone when the push notification came through. 7 minute wait in queue and I would have had my pick, tons of availability. *sigh* I actually had a few days I could have went with my job but that was my son's 1st and 2nd day of HS. I felt it was more important for me to be here for that. So that's it for my pity party lol. Hope others got dates they want and can enjoy it.

I was in the que as well and the first available was on the 6th - but my flight is the 4th at 9 AM. So, sympathizing with you.

The funny thing was that when it came to the people allowed as part of my reservation - it chose ME and one of my friends DH's for the preview - not my friend nor my DH - but hers. We both got a chuckle about that.

I 100% agree and we’ve already been discussing when we’re going to go. We are ginormous nerds and literally all I want is to play with a “real” lightsaber. It’s the experience. I realize how I’m about to sound by saying this but I feel like the price point will do the job of weeding out the kind of people who would ruin the immersion for the hardcore geeks tbh. But I’m still trying to go ASAP before they inevitably water down the experience to attract that lot once the initial demand dies down.
We are absolutely making our reservations as soon as we can get them!

yeah the Remy thing exhausted me more than the rest of my trip planning. 2/3 sons got it because the one doesn't have AP :sad1: One of the sons said, 'oh he can go, other brother probably doesn't want to go anyway' and other brother said, 'oh yes i do'. Fun Disney times. (ps don't worry too much they are all adults)

Last edited:
Good old Disney math!

Funny how that math works out!

So, we were coming back Thursday because my wife doesn't have as many vacation days as I do and we need them for our other trips this year. But, it's only one day, Friday, and the funny thing is - we work remote. So why couldn't we work from the AKL Club lounge for one day? Seems reasonable to me.

(just keep in mind we justified making a 3rd trip in one month in August, 2019 when the Galaxies Edge AP preview happened)

Funny how that math works out!

So, we were coming back Thursday because my wife doesn't have as many vacation days as I do and we need them for our other trips this year. But, it's only one day, Friday, and the funny thing is - we work remote. So why couldn't we work from the AKL Club lounge for one day? Seems reasonable to me.

(just keep in mind we justified making a 3rd trip in one month in August, 2019 when the Galaxies Edge AP preview happened)
Seriously, if you both work remotely there is absolutely no reason not to stay. There is wifi and you could bring a laptop. See, more Disney math.. Then dinner after work, maybe a park. Perfect.

Last edited:
Well I watched movies with DS and bought him almost every SW LEGO set and Halloween costume yet I don’t real know stuff lol. Harry Potter? Now that’s where I feel confident
I have no interest in the Star Wars hotel but now I’m day dreaming what if Universal had a 2 night/3 day immersive Harry Potter hotel experience…

(My pocketbook is EXTREMELY happy this doesn’t exist at Universal because the Harry Potter nerd in my would ABSOLUTELY raid the piggy bank for that 😝)

I have no interest in the Star Wars hotel but now I’m day dreaming what if Universal had a 2 night/3 day immersive Harry Potter hotel experience…

(My pocketbook is EXTREMELY happy this doesn’t exist at Universal because the Harry Potter nerd in my would ABSOLUTELY raid the piggy bank for that 😝)
SAME ! I love WDW and we go twice a year (DVC OWNER). But, I would probably shell out the money for an HP experience. Maybe starting with going to Gringotts to get my gold then to Diagon alley etc.

SAME ! I love WDW and we go twice a year (DVC OWNER). But, I would probably shell out the money for an HP experience. Maybe starting with going to Gringotts to get my gold then to Diagon alley etc.
That's a great idea.

Omg me too. I totally cried in May when I got to go back. I loved walking through Gringotts Bank and all the newer stuff since when the park opened. I cried so many times and to hide it from dd and bf. So embarrassing lol! I just loved it.
AP Remy... our arrival of 9/29 was moved to evening of 9/28. So I get Remy 9/28 7-8pm and now will miss another day of work because I’ll have to fly early now.

Ooh but BWI cl was available that night so HS next morning and move to GF RPC midday in time for scones!

I am still a bit depressed ya know? Working from home is nice and all but I don’t see anybody. It’s hard to get used to. At wdw I feel myself again. Might be why I keep going..... 😊

Omg me too. I totally cried in May when I got to go back. I loved walking through Gringotts Bank and all the newer stuff since when the park opened. I cried so many times and to hide it from dd and bf. So embarrassing lol! I just loved it.
AP Remy... our arrival of 9/29 was moved to evening of 9/28. So I get Remy 9/28 7-8pm and now will miss another day of work because I’ll have to fly early now.

Ooh but BWI cl was available that night so HS next morning and move to GF RPC midday in time for scones!

I am still a bit depressed ya know? Working from home is nice and all but I don’t see anybody. It’s hard to get used to. At wdw I feel myself again. Might be why I keep going..... 😊

I am SO glad you got Remy! I can't stay for the passholder preview because I can't make the Disney Math work when Sept. 4th is the day to come home after 2 full weeks. (And a girlfriend who is Club33 told me I can go with her on the Club previews which are between CM previews and AP previews)

And I totally feel you on the work from home stuff - I've worked from home for more than a decade, but this has thrown all the ways I coped (as an extrovert) by planning lunch dates, errands, etc. DH considers my trips to WDW (mostly solo) simply a way to manage my mental health. I usually work a day or so from the hotel - and I do check in on email daily.

Last edited:
I am SO glad you got Remy! I can't stay for the passholder preview because I can't make the Disney Math work when Sept. 4th is the day to come home after 2 full weeks. (And a girlfriend who is Club33 told me I can go with her on the Club previews which are between CM previews and AP previews)

And I totally feel you on the work from home stuff - I've worked from home for more than a decade, but this has thrown all the ways I coped (as an extrovert) by planning lunch dates, errands, etc. DH considers my trips to WDW (mostly solo) simply a way to manage my mental health. I usually work a day or so from the hotel - and I do check in on email daily.
Club33? Nice

It does me wonders my wdw trips.

I got to do the AP preview for Toy Story and we had fun! I hope this is good too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter