Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they released a ton of ADRs today. I was able to shuffle around some stuff for Thanksgiving week -- but it kind of makes me nervous. I'll be interested to hear reports about if people are closer together in restaurants or not.

So for anyone who hasn’t heard apparently there was a technical glitch and there shouldn’t have been any additional ADRs available...now we are waiting to see if Disney will just cancel everything...I made a lot of changes to the times of my existing ADRs and am afraid I’ll lose everything.🙁
Same.

So for anyone who hasn’t heard apparently there was a technical glitch and there shouldn’t have been any additional ADRs available...now we are waiting to see if Disney will just cancel everything...I made a lot of changes to the times of my existing ADRs and am afraid I’ll lose everything.🙁
Where do we know this from? Reliable Source?

I'm in the same boat guys. We leave in the morning and I made a ton of changes today and now I'm waiting to see if my ADRs get canceled.

So for anyone who would like to know:
- Private dining appears as an option on MDE but is not available
- Barcelona Lounge is only open til 11am
- Three Bridges and Dahlia Lounge don't open until later in afternoon/evening
- Rix (bar side) is only place to grab a drink during the day (not sure about the pool since we haven't been)

DH wanted a beer to sip on while reading his book and went walking all around to strike out at all except for Rix's. This was around 3pm yesterday.

Panchito's really doesn't have anything different, so it really is hard to get anything to eat here.

Last edited:
So for anyone who would like to know:
- Private dining appears as an option on MDE but is not available
- Barcelona Lounge is only open til 11am
- Three Bridges and Dahlia Lounge don't open until later in afternoon/evening
- Rix (bar side) is only place to grab a drink during the day (not sure about the pool since we haven't been)

DH wanted a beer to sip on while reading his book and went walking all around to strike out at all except for Rix's. This was around 3pm yesterday.

Panchito's really doesn't have anything different, so it really is hard to get anything to eat here.
Yep, we were so disappointed last week.

Makes me glad we're going to have a car when there in a couple of weeks. If I didn't have a car, I'd probably think twice about staying there right now, unfortunately. But on the plus side, is the resort very busy?

Makes me glad we're going to have a car when there in a couple of weeks. If I didn't have a car, I'd probably think twice about staying there right now, unfortunately. But on the plus side, is the resort very busy?
We had our own car and it was great!

Resort is a ghost town....except for when we tried to grab a MK bus yesterday morning. 4 buses came by that were AK in the span of 10 mins. We finally gave up and drove. Disney buses are always a disaster.

The bus stop was really the first time I saw more than 2 other people around. It's kind of sad, but the resort looks beautiful!

I should start saving all these negative comments about the bus drivers .
I find it strange that Disney even recommends driving yourself if you have a car on property currently... and allows ubers/Lyftts free access in & out wherever.
I guess these castmembers are next CheapSkateChapek/Target ...
Very worried about future of Disney .

Back on topic... I stayed in the Towers two weeks ago. The elevators are magic and resort is beautiful . Beds seemed very firm ...
Terrible service at RIX but lots of TVs for sports with loud music???

Resort is a ghost town....except for when we tried to grab a MK bus yesterday morning. 4 buses came by that were AK in the span of 10 mins. We finally gave up and drove. Disney buses are always a disaster.

The bus stop was really the first time I saw more than 2 other people around. It's kind of sad, but the resort looks beautiful!
Yeah, we've kind of given up on Disney buses. Over the years they have seemed to get worse and worse.

Has it been easy to get into 3 Bridges to eat since the resort is dead? Have the pools been dead too?

We arrived last night around 6. Did online check in and went straight to our room in the Casitas section, building 5. Beautiful view of the court yard. Magic bands didn't work so I used my phone.
DH and Ds13 left to play golf this morning so I went to Barcelona lounge and got a delicious iced coffee and a croissant and now I'm waiting for the bus to AK. So far do good!

We arrived last night around 6. Did online check in and went straight to our room in the Casitas section, building 5. Beautiful view of the court yard. Magic bands didn't work so I used my phone.
DH and Ds13 left to play golf this morning so I went to Barcelona lounge and got a delicious iced coffee and a croissant and now I'm waiting for the bus to AK. So far do good!
Have a fun day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter