Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked the page for El Mercado and it’s now showing operating hours from 7:00am-10:00pm starting this Friday December 18th. This is the day before I arrive so it’s a huge relief if it’s true!

The menu looks to be updated to only grab and go items, but it’s more than what Cafe Rix currently has at least. Still better than nothing.

I have a question about Three Bridges Restaurant. It's mobile order right? And patio seating? So you pick up your order and you can sit there and eat? Has anyone eaten there? Any recommendations? If it's chilly outside, like when I go in Feb., is it still an option?

I have a question about Three Bridges Restaurant. It's mobile order right? And patio seating? So you pick up your order and you can sit there and eat? Has anyone eaten there? Any recommendations? If it's chilly outside, like when I go in Feb., is it still an option?
It's an (outdoors) restaurant, but you can also mobile order too.

When we were there in November, I checked for seating, there isn't patio seating right by Three Bridges for mobile orders, but if you walk back across the bridge, there are plenty of tables near GDT and outside along the corridor leading to where the lobby used to be. Not sure about Casitas, I've only stayed there once and I don't recall if there were tables.

Here are some photos I took last month, along with pics of the seating, they were not blocked off.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...tion-questions.3270962/page-587#post-62450543
Edited to add: We did mobile order twice during our stay. I recommend placing your order a few hours before you want to eat. We didn't the first time and time slots were limited and we couldn't pick up our food for a couple of hours.

Also, Rix Sports doesn't have mobile, but you can order takeout there as well. (We didn't do this)

It's an (outdoors) restaurant, but you can also mobile order too.

When we were there in November, I checked for seating, there isn't patio seating right by Three Bridges for mobile orders, but if you walk back across the bridge, there are plenty of tables near GDT and outside along the corridor leading to where the lobby used to be. Not sure about Casitas, I've only stayed there once and I don't recall if there were tables.

Here are some photos I took last month, along with pics of the seating, they were not blocked off.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...tion-questions.3270962/page-587#post-62450543
Edited to add: We did mobile order twice during our stay. I recommend placing your order a few hours before you want to eat. We didn't the first time and time slots were limited and we couldn't pick up our food for a couple of hours.

Also, Rix Sports doesn't have mobile, but you can order takeout there as well. (We didn't do this)

Well, now I'm confused. There isn't seating for mobile orders? Isn't that the only kind of order you can make at 3 Bridges? You cannot get a reservation so it doesn't seem to be a full service restaurant. It's called "casual" And you can place a mobile order.

There are some nice pictures here on the Disney web page: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/coronado-springs-resort/three-bridges/

Looks like "outside" with a roof. No walls. How do you eat there? I'd like to sit there but was wondering if it would be too cold in Feb.

Any recommendations on what to order?

I am not staying at Coronado Springs but I wanted to come see the Gran Destino Tower and thought 3 Bridges looked like an interesting place to eat.

Can you get into the resorts if you don't have a food reservation? Is a mobile order enough? Like I said, there are no reservations for 3 Bridges, but it is on the list for mobile orders.

Well, now I'm confused. There isn't seating for mobile orders? Isn't that the only kind of order you can make at 3 Bridges? You cannot get a reservation so it doesn't seem to be a full service restaurant. It's called "casual" And you can place a mobile order.

There are some nice pictures here on the Disney web page: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/coronado-springs-resort/three-bridges/

Looks like "outside" with a roof. No walls. How do you eat there? I'd like to sit there but was wondering if it would be too cold in Feb.

Any recommendations on what to order?

I am not staying at Coronado Springs but I wanted to come see the Gran Destino Tower and thought 3 Bridges looked like an interesting place to eat.

Can you get into the resorts if you don't have a food reservation? Is a mobile order enough? Like I said, there are no reservations for 3 Bridges, but it is on the list for mobile orders.

Three Bridges has two options:

1) Regular sit-down dining at the restaurant. It does not take advanced reservations, it's first-come, first-seated. You can check the estimated wait time to be seated and also "Join the Walk-Up List" in the app (although you could also just walk up as well, you don't have to use the app).

2) To Go ordering. To Go ordering is currently being offered at select normally sit down restaurants, the intent being that you go somewhere else to eat what you order (somewhere else on the CSR grounds, your room, etc). To Go ordering is not meant to be eaten at the restaurant. This is different than "Mobile Ordering" at, say, a resort Quick Service restaurant, where there are often at least a few tables available for you to dine right there.

Hope the above makes sense.

Generally speaking, most reports are that Disney is being strict with vehicular access only to resort guests, those with dining reservations, and those with a confirmed Mobile or To Go order. You may encounter a different experience from a security guard on any given Disney day, but that's how it should work. CSR is a bit of a dining destination under normal circumstances (and I would argue it still is given what is open), but I'm not sure just how strict they are being at the moment at CSR specifically (haven't seen a ton of reports).

Hope that helps.

Just checked the page for El Mercado and it’s now showing operating hours from 7:00am-10:00pm starting this Friday December 18th. This is the day before I arrive so it’s a huge relief if it’s true!

The menu looks to be updated to only grab and go items, but it’s more than what Cafe Rix currently has at least. Still better than nothing.

I wondered if they would be opening soon...I was looking in through the gates last week when I was going to Rix sports grill. I could see that the tables seemed to be moved a greater distance than they were last year and I saw several CMs in suits talking inside. I just hope if they are opening they will offer a refillable drink station.

Three Bridges has two options:

1) Regular sit-down dining at the restaurant. It does not take advanced reservations, it's first-come, first-seated. You can check the estimated wait time to be seated and also "Join the Walk-Up List" in the app (although you could also just walk up as well, you don't have to use the app).

2) To Go ordering. To Go ordering is currently being offered at select normally sit down restaurants, the intent being that you go somewhere else to eat what you order (somewhere else on the CSR grounds, your room, etc). To Go ordering is not meant to be eaten at the restaurant. This is different than "Mobile Ordering" at, say, a resort Quick Service restaurant, where there are often at least a few tables available for you to dine right there.

Hope the above makes sense.

Generally speaking, most reports are that Disney is being strict with vehicular access only to resort guests, those with dining reservations, and those with a confirmed Mobile or To Go order. You may encounter a different experience from a security guard on any given Disney day, but that's how it should work. CSR is a bit of a dining destination under normal circumstances (and I would argue it still is given what is open), but I'm not sure just how strict they are being at the moment at CSR specifically (haven't seen a ton of reports).

Hope that helps.

Thank you! That did help!!

Maybe by Feb. they will be more relaxed. I hope they just let me drive in as I would like to see the GDT lobby and then walk to 3 Bridges for dinner. That's my plan.

We arrive Friday from the frigid NE. First time staying at CS but grabbed the Disney Visa rate of $185 per night and couldn’t pass it up. We are there Dec 18-23 and cannot wait.
The decorations are sooo pretty. They had gone up on the overnight as I was leaving the next morning, so I didn't get to see them all (or if they were done putting everything up) but took a look as I was headed to MDE.
Have a great trip!

We arrive Friday from the frigid NE. First time staying at CS but grabbed the Disney Visa rate of $185 per night and couldn’t pass it up. We are there Dec 18-23 and cannot wait.
And we moved to Grand Destino Towers for our trip in two days! Was able to get $258 a night on the Disney Visa offer!

Where can I get a glass of wine during the day? I love a mid-afternoon glass of wine when relaxing at hotel.

I was looking forward to sitting at Barcelona Lounge, but sadly it's not open at that time - hoping it might be by end of April, but not counting on it.

Dahlia doesn't open until 4?

Where I can I get my 2 pm tipple? :D

Where can I get a glass of wine during the day? I love a mid-afternoon glass of wine when relaxing at hotel.

I was looking forward to sitting at Barcelona Lounge, but sadly it's not open at that time - hoping it might be by end of April, but not counting on it.

Dahlia doesn't open until 4?

Where I can I get my 2 pm tipple? :D

Unfortunately CSR day drinking is rather limited at the moment given what’s available, which is kind of a bummer since CSR is usually flush with options - and provides lots of places to walk/sit outside and enjoy a beverage. Siestas is pretty much your only option, or sitting down at Rix.

I personally wish they’d keep Barcelona open all day as a bar, as it should be. At the moment, Dahlia opens at 7pm and Three Bridges at 4:30pm. That’s too late for me on vacation. 8-)

Hopefully by May we’ll see more changes.

Unfortunately CSR day drinking is rather limited at the moment given what’s available, which is kind of a bummer since CSR is usually flush with options - and provides lots of places to walk/sit outside and enjoy a beverage. Siestas is pretty much your only option, or sitting down at Rix.

I personally wish they’d keep Barcelona open all day as a bar, as it should be. At the moment, Dahlia opens at 7pm and Three Bridges at 4:30pm. That’s too late for me on vacation. 8-)

Hopefully by May we’ll see more changes.

Thanks!

Does Siestas have wine? I can also buy a bottle (or more) for the room and take a glass outside and sit by the tables. Or put in a plastic cup and walk the grounds...

Thanks!

Does Siestas have wine? I can also buy a bottle (or more) for the room and take a glass outside and sit by the tables. Or put in a plastic cup and walk the grounds...

Siestas has wine, but more like limited selection pool bar wine options than what you’ll find at the ‘nicer’ CSR places.

If Analia is working, she makes some mean cocktails, if inclined.

Siestas has wine, but more like limited selection pool bar wine options than what you’ll find at the ‘nicer’ CSR places.

If Analia is working, she makes some mean cocktails, if inclined.

It's not hard to twist my arm, I can substitute glass of wine for a cocktail! :D

thanks!

I was just checking dining options at CSR for a late January trip and noticed Rix Sports Bar has no hours available starting 1/24. Is it closing now that El Mercado is opening?

I was just checking dining options at CSR for a late January trip and noticed Rix Sports Bar has no hours available starting 1/24. Is it closing now that El Mercado is opening?

Hmm, I can make an ADR 60 days out, so something seems off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter