Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Well, my daughter got a late start and we didn’t get to the Skyliner until 8:30. No lines. We got to Hollywood Studios and are rope dropping MMRR. I don’t know what Galaxy’s Edge looks like, bit absolutely everyone was headed that way.

Just wanted to say we are arriving 10/4 for a week at Pop. I called today using the phone number on the first page of this thread to put in room requests and a real live person picked up my call while it was ringing and was able to help me right away! Woohoo! So if you need to call Pop definitely use the phone number listed on the first post in this thread!!

Just wanted to say we are arriving 10/4 for a week at Pop. I called today using the phone number on the first page of this thread to put in room requests and a real live person picked up my call while it was ringing and was able to help me right away! Woohoo! So if you need to call Pop definitely use the phone number listed on the first post in this thread!!
Thanks so much for this! We're trying to keep the information here as current as possible so I appreciate both changes that are needed to the first posts as well as confirmation that what is there is still current information.

Enjoy your trip!!

Well, my daughter got a late start and we didn’t get to the Skyliner until 8:30. No lines. We got to Hollywood Studios and are rope dropping MMRR. I don’t know what Galaxy’s Edge looks like, bit absolutely everyone was headed that way.
Thanks for your report!

When are the smart folks getting in line for a DHS skyliner rope drop these days? Is it earlier because of early entry?

When are the smart folks getting in line for a DHS skyliner rope drop these days? Is it earlier because of early entry?
This morning (Sept 26) there was a good size line at 7AM. I'd say the first dozen or so people were there by 6:30...

This morning (Sept 26) there was a good size line at 7AM. I'd say the first dozen or so people were there by 6:30...
[/QUOTe
Do you know what time the Skyliner started operating? I;m guessing it was already operating at7?

Do you know what time the Skyliner started operating? I;m guessing it was already operating at7?

The Skyliner normally start running about an hour - 75 mins before park opening so if DHS opens at 8:30 for resort guests, the Skyliner will star running sometime between 7:15 and 7:30. That being said, the line for the Skyliner will begin before 7AM and possibly as early at 6:30AM.

Can you buy a case of water from the foodcourt? I am thinking I have read that you can but I can’t find where I read it.

Can you buy a case of water from the foodcourt? I am thinking I have read that you can but I can’t find where I read it.
When I was there in August, there were no cases of water. Only large Dasani bottles. One liter bottles maybe? I'm not 100% sure of the size.

When I was there in August, there were no cases of water. Only large Dasani bottles. One liter bottles maybe? I'm not 100% sure of the size.
Same for us when we were just there 2 weeks ago.
Did either of you happen to ask about purchasing a case of water from either the gift shop or food court? I've heard in the past that this may be the way to do it.

Did either of you happen to ask about purchasing a case of water from either the gift shop or food court? I've heard in the past that this may be the way to do it.

I agree -- if you don't see cases in the grab-and-go area of the food court, ask a CM for a case of water. If they say that don't have them, ask another CM or look for a manager -- or simply ask the CM if they can double check with a manager because you've heard that other people have been able to purchase them. I've purchased cases of water on several trips to AoA & Pop. I always had to ask for them. And one time when I asked a CM and they said they didn't sell cases, a manager nearby overheard the conversation and came over and said, "We can sell you a case of water -- I'll go grab that for you." When I took it to the check-out line, the CM didn't bat an eye and just scanned it and the price came up so clearly they were set up to sell cases. Full disclosure, this was all before Covid. But I can't imagine that they've stopped receiving cases of water -- they still sell individual bottles and those come in cases.

I agree -- if you don't see cases in the grab-and-go area of the food court, ask a CM for a case of water. If they say that don't have them, ask another CM or look for a manager -- or simply ask the CM if they can double check with a manager because you've heard that other people have been able to purchase them. I've purchased cases of water on several trips to AoA & Pop. I always had to ask for them. And one time when I asked a CM and they said they didn't sell cases, a manager nearby overheard the conversation and came over and said, "We can sell you a case of water -- I'll go grab that for you." When I took it to the check-out line, the CM didn't bat an eye and just scanned it and the price came up so clearly they were set up to sell cases. Full disclosure, this was all before Covid. But I can't imagine that they've stopped receiving cases of water -- they still sell individual bottles and those come in cases.
Thanks. I had cases of water listed in the 'Everything Pop' section on page 1 but have now updated the Food Court section too, including ask more than one CM if needed. :) Thanks for your help!

Hi all! I just booked a quick 2 night escape in Jan 2022 and staying at Pop! So excited! 2 questions I have, if someone can help.
1) Any specific bldg you would recommend? We will be driving, not sure if that matters.
2) What are the hours of the skyliner? When is the latest we can ride it?

Thank you!

Hi all! I just booked a quick 2 night escape in Jan 2022 and staying at Pop! So excited! 2 questions I have, if someone can help.
1) Any specific bldg you would recommend? We will be driving, not sure if that matters.
2) What are the hours of the skyliner? When is the latest we can ride it?

Thank you!
There is a lot of helpful information on the first page of this thread including room location suggestions and maps. Hopefully that will help.

Skyliner normally starts running an hour before Hollywood Studios opens.

Yes, thank you soo much!!
You're welcome!

If you think of any information you wish was covered in those posts but is not, please let me know and I'll see about possibly adding it. This is a fairly new thread and a work in progress based on help and suggestions from the great peeps here who love Pop!

Hope you have a great stay there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter